Update August 1th

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Update August 1th

Viewing 10 replies - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

the crash has gone! the friend list is back. I love this update. At least, playing arena is no longer painful. ya!!!!

fun person
    @funperson

Had no problems before update, now it crashes when try to watch video, plus FB friends disappeared.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

It seems almost random what happened to this game… After the update my friendslist was still empty, but I received one gift and afterwards my friendslist was back. I haven’t encountered a lot of crashes or freezes before the update, but I do think, that the whole game runs better now. I haven’t had a frozen screen (those were very rare) since the update. All in all, I think the game performance improved. But the bugs, like missing stars on the world map are just sooooo stupid.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

My winning streak has changed again. 150 feathers for #2, 600 feathers for #5.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Oh, nice, mine too – 600 feathers. Add another 0 and I’m fine :-D

I have some connection issues since the update. Sometimes, when AB2 was “playing” in the background, I have no connection to the arena. I have to close and restart the game in order to access the arena. Why is that? Why can’t I access the arena, when the game was running in the background for some hours?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I think it’s phone’s function to save power while ab2 was in the background for a certain time period.

bossywings
    @bossywings

I didn´t have a problem with the update at first. Everything worked well. Now I can´t send a gift. The days after the update I could (as I have been able the whole time). So I wrote a ticket to Rovio. And one of the task today was to send a gift – I´m screwed. Well, well I´m looking forward to what they will reply.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Sometimes I receive gifts but I doesnt say who it came from. Most show the name though

I noticed I can get Ice spells from free chests again also

Pichon847
    @broderick

Since last week update I have not been able to play AB2 in my iPad. Game quit after starting up. Any word from Rovio?

lament
    @lament

@broderic

I had the same problem after trying to connect to Facebook. Deleted the game, re-installed and I am now playing now without Facebook connection. Thought it would be fixed with the new update – but still have the same problem…..

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Update August 1th

Viewing 10 replies - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.