Update August 1th

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Update August 1th

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 60 total)
  • Replies
  • Jim151
    @jim151

Lava levels (like seen in Rovio’s facebook teaser). Seem to be only the newest levels (1300+).

Lava levels?  1300+ levels?  As far as I knew I was finished at 1220, until this new update added 20 more.  Now the furthest I can go is 1240, and those are snow/ice levels.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

25 bp’s instead of 500 feathers in arena streak #5! C’mon, it’s CENSORED!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

They’re asking us for 50k feathers to level up birds but no new ways to earn it AND NOW we get 25bp instead of 500 feathers….fail

bossywings
    @bossywings

I haven´t had any problems with this update. So far…

I´m so not happy that they took away 500 feathers. I hate bp`s. I have a boatload of them and if I could exchange them for feathers I would. In a heartbeat. So get us the feathers back please!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

BPs are pointless to most of the long time players. I’ve bought every hat excluding the 25k hats and still have 9k in BP left over

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

We need MORE feather rewards not less.

25 BPs is paltry. Increase to 500 or 1000 so we have a chance at getting 10x hats without spending gems (or money).

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

If you’re not ready to spend huge amount of real money or cheat the game totally you NEVER get x10 hats. And 25 bp’s doesn’t help at all.

And is the fb glitch finally fixed? I’ve not received about 3000 gems and some spells too in last 2 months. Will Rovio compensate this? Why i don’t believe it?

Jason Monroe
    @jason-monroe

Yep.  I’m on level 1220 or so, and all of my scores now show as 1 (yes, one) and no stars on my completed levels.

Bird Maniac
    @earthbound

Same here – got as far as level 374, now after an over-night update all my scores from level 1 to 373 are now showing “1” with no stars & my level has dropped from 22 to 9. To be honest I haven’t enjoyed AB2 – it’s too repetitive, the rewards are pawltry & I think after this ridiculous update I’ll be deleted it from my i-phone – there are far better ways to pass my time

Bluedog
    @bluedog

Yep, same here. All stars gone, locked out of everything.

Pretty damn annoying.

Anyone know if there is a fix?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Now I was just forced to install the update in order to continue, like @captsternn said.
    So, first thing I saw was I can change my name once for free. Seriously, you charge players to change the name? Can I change my name to whatever I want, or is it still random?

The World Map has reset for me too, lost all stars and lost 6-7 level levels on the star rank. Way to go Rovio. And you want to sell me 13.000 gems and some feathers for 109,99€ after that effing update?

My arena tournament did change, but only names – the player holding the second place still has incredible 7 stars but a different name.

…oh and 25 BP are the 6th win… wow, I can’t put into words, how stupid that is.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

As the game crashes every time you want to use videobird in clan game Rovio should or fix it or remove it. And instead of spending gems in clan game why we cant spend arena tickets? 1 in 1st round 2 in 2nd 4 in 3rd etc? And why we cant start clan game round with spells?

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Friends list is gone again

Bluedog
    @bluedog

Soooo – having lost all that in the update – all stars, locked out of all challenges, etc etc – I uninstalled/re-installed – and lost everything! According to Rovio, my device has never played AB2 before.

So all that investment, thousands of pearls, gems, stars, hats, spells etc – gone. Well done Rovio! Given that Rovio themselves place a monetary value on this stuff – ie, they sell it to us – you could argue there is a legal responsibility on them to look after it better.

But actually, it’s ok. We all know that AB2 has pretty much eaten itself anyway and has become a massive treadmill, one re-hashed level after another. The built-in manipulation capacity and increasingly ridiculous amounts of feathers needed to buy equally mental amounts of hats, slingshots etc have actually made it unplayable for an honest player.

So I was probably looking for a reason to stop, but having invested so much time it just became a habit – something that I did, rather grumpily. But now I’m a free man!

Cheers all and good luck.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

My friends list is back… tomorrow I will se, if I’m able to send gifts again.
    The new hats look kinda stupid – I mean, who want’s to put his birds ice cream on their heads?

It’s a shame, reading all those comments and bugs and glitches with this game. Rovio clearly does not test those updates.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

They wanted to make things better but it’s gone like always.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

This morning I see the 2-year anniversary special. Or shall we say “nothing special” for charging me $33 Canadian. 1500 feather of 2 colors, it means nothing to me after playing 2 years. 1500 gold is something but I can save for that without paying.

Rovio should give us old timers something special for sticking around that long. 40,000 feather of each color. A top level hat set. 50 spells of each types.

Margbird
    @margbird

They may have lost me entirely on this one. I don’t play the Arena, but I have done the Daily Challenges faithfully. Now, apparently, I can’t unlock that level until I get an unknown number of new stars, which I can’t do because I’ve finished all the new levels and am still 4 stars short of the next level, which is the Arena, which I don’t play. Guess I watched all those damned videos for nothing. Really, Rovio?

KayBird
    @kaybird

Bluedog, well said!  Well said, indeed!

Margbird
    @margbird

My feeling exactly- guess it’s time to get a life!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I feel bad for all that have lost data. If you never linked the game to facebook, ravio claims they cant help you which is insane! All that time and money wasted for so many

Im on android and thankfully the update hasn’t effected me at all.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Fyi: I still can’t send any gifts. I got one today and for weeks it showed the name of the giver for the first time.
    Very disappointed in Rovio…

fun person
    @funperson

After the update now all my FB friends are gone and very time I try to watch a video in the Arena or in the Clan the game crashes. Plus too many levels in the Clan. Not too happy about the update.

Wobbly Flocker
    @wobblyflocker

Game crashes almost every time I opt to watch a video. Sucks.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

What a nice surprise: i had 3 points in clan game, i played a match, i won, received 3 points and now i have only 1 point left. WTF? Comments, @hank?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Update August 1th

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.