New Update 2.5.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 2.5.0

• What’s New

Version 2.5.0

/NEW CHARACTER (Hint: She’s got a vendetta against Arcee…)

/WAR EVENT Featuring Characters from Season 3!

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

For people who are more familiar than I am with the Transformers-saga it will probably be clear, who the new character might be. (I don’t have any idea.)

Apparently Season 3 is on its way. I hope it will be better than the last transition to version 2.

Fun fact: When I’ve upgraded ABT to v.2.5.0 the target in the event changed from land pigs to sharktihogs with corresponding targets (for step 1 to get sparks: 1000 points instead of 1200, etc.). All points, contestants and ranking remained the same after this. (Only the thresholds have changed.)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have zero knowledge of the Transformers but if Google is my friend then my suggestion is Flamewar.

@moifirst
    I think the release notes refer to the season 3 of the War which is ongoing. The event will probably be similar to ”New Event – I’m Just A soldier/“.

I won’t update just yet because I prefer land pigs over sharktihogs.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Didn’t updated, and next day was tnt. I has big difficulties with competition. Could not up higher 5th place with top promoted TF. Looks like other players updated, and has land pig day again, with better scoring. Spent tokens. Updated. All ok, but instead of 30k  points I got 270k. Mean I lost more then 1k tokens. So before update play atleast for first 1k+ tokens. @grimlockdown

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown I think you’re right about Flamewar as the new character. Also your suggestion of how the War Event will be seems very plausible.

@papakarlo
    It’s quite weird, that after the update you suddenly have 270k points, resulting in a lot of missed tokens, because you seem to have already passed the thresholds between 30k and 270k points.
    I remember that years ago something similar happened (although I must confess that I don’t know all the details anymore). But I think this was later more or less compensated by giving all players free tokens in the NewsFeed. I don’t know if they’ll do that this time again. @exientgreg

EDIT (about 1 and a half day later): Since there are no other players but @papakarlo who have reported this issue I guess this error is not structural.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst it’s old know glitch, happened many times before. But they can’t/ don’t bother to fix it. Many players was affected this time also, but support refund tokens only to those (selectively) who asked them. Half of my comp list players jumped also after me, and at the end was hard competition for 1st place with scores 500+, was not so easy as I supposed before. I made 2 recharges even, lol. Most important thing – I didn’t lost tokens, wich I already earned. I lost possibility to earn new. Big progress in bug fixing :D

Pako
    @pako

It happened to me too. Didn’t lose tokens, just like @papakarlo said, only the chance to get them. But I was happy with the result as I made it to 400k for the 750 token prize. Which I couldn’t have got if I wasn’t a “victim” of this bug.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo @pako
    Thanks for your responses. I’ve edited (strike through) the edit part.

ABT
    @abt

This happened to me as well. I always wait until after the event is over before updating, but on Sep 1st, I wouldn’t let me into the game until I updated! Before the update, it was TNT day and I had at around 40K points. After the update, it changed to a Pig day (target from the previous day) and required 2x points to hit each tier. However, my points mysteriously went from 40K to 165K in points, so couldn’t collect any tokens in between each tier, so those were lost. At least I didn’t lose the tokens that I already accumulated. The next day was TNT again, so it was dejavu again. I think something is wrong w/ the update because event targets were basically one day behind.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Flamewar is available in a bundle (5000 gems for me so… nope.) She’s in the Noughties squad. I got her as a buddy, basically just a recolored Airachnid except her shots are large fireballs instead of bubbles.

Pako
    @pako

New bot also at 5000 gems. If they keep up with this price tag (it used to be 750 for me), I am going to end up with a bunch of missing bots.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Haven’t got an offer for flame war, but I’ll guess it will be 2/5k. But she’s one of the noughtied squad, I already have slipstream from that squad. So with some promo on slipstream it must be possible to get 10k tokens I guess😎

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

My flame war offer is 750.  Interestingly, I am also still being offered volcanicus.   I don’t remember another character offer that lasted this long.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Noticed the Eggspark was back so I checked the offers to confirm that they were the same as they always are (they were) but found an offer for Flamewar for only 1000 gems (down from the 5000 I got last week). Instant buy!

ABT
    @abt

@sntrooper I have the Eggspark offer as well (meaning a new TF event is eminent), but my offer for Flamewar is still 5000 gems. I’ve even logged out of FB and logged back in, but made no difference.

I think 1000 gems is still a bit high. With a promoted Slipstream, you should be able to unlock Flamewar (10k tokens) withgwith spend ing less than 150 gems in recharges in an Event

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@abt Very true. But I’ve been playing since January of 2015 so I have plenty of gems and the time and effort it would take to get the tokens is much more important to me.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Didn’t got any offer for Flamewar. Looks like this is next step in offering system, after I refused so many 5k offers.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo Strange!
    Never heard of something like this before.

Pako
    @pako

Same here, I had an offer of 5000 gems for Flamewar through the last event. When the new event started, the offer disappeared to be replaced by the eggspark. I checked the offers tab only to find out that Volcanicus is still available for 5000 gems.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Had Volcanicus for 5K in the last event and passed. Now have Flamewar for 5K and Volcanicus for 2K. Still passing.

BarbieB
    @barbieb

@moifirst @papakarlo

I also do not have an offer for Flamewar. Should be interesting to see if she does eventually get offered to me or if I’ll be required to unlock her with tokens. I have a lvl 13 red crown slipstream, so I should be okay with gathering tokens, but I was planning to upgrade her to lvl 14 this week and then collect enough coins (and use gems to supplement if needed) to overpower… which at this point is still the plan.

I passed up Volcanicus for 750 in the last event, but I still have the offer for him… still at 750 gems. He just seems so weak that I wanted to save my gems for something more worthy.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

In the past week, I have had offers for flamewar, ramjet, grapple and volcanicus, all at 750 each.  I did bite on ramjet, but have passed on all the others.  During the conehead event my offers were 2000 each, so I had passed them up.  I get offers for grapple all the time, and have had the volcanicus offer for a few weeks solid now.  Flamewar offer disappeared.   I just do not bother with the weak and useless bots anymore.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 2.5.0

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.