Update 1.3.0 is now available

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.3.0 is now available

• WHAT’S NEW

EPIC UPDATES:
    – NEW HALLOWEEN EVENT – enter if you dare!
    – NEW CLASS – unlock Matilda’s Witch powers!
    – BIRD CAMP CHANGES – check out the redecoration!
    – DAILY DUNGEON PREVIEW – easy access from the bird camp!
    – NEW SET ITEMS – power up your birds with epic items!
    – BUX FIXES

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

One thing that sucks about the new update is that it reset your arena pig machine back to be whatever league you are currently in so if you have any free spins use them before updating. Before the update I was getting items as if I was in the platinum league since that is the league I was in when last season finished. I’m currently in the silver league. I just got a level 52 silver league Blessed Blanket, but it is weaker than my level 47 platinum league Blessed Blanket.

BINH
    @binh

So the new class is witch. Cool

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

Did anyone else have their Daily Rewards Calendar reset back to 1 with the update?

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@zekekaiser Mine got reset as well. Guess I’ll be stockpiling my lucky coins for another month then…

But that opening splash screen… I like that they were trying to make everything seem more stylized (I guess), but Red and Chuck’s faces just seem so… off? (Especially Chuck)

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Yes, this is jacked.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Neither my calender or pig machine was reset.
    What device are you all playing on? I am playing on an Android device with OS 5.0.1

SirPranceALot
    @sirprancealot

New star collection tally is 1056… So a new cave soon? Or will it be for the event?

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Achievements also reset. Actually it’s just the Account Settings page that shows 0% for the achievements. If I tap the “My Achievements” button my progress is still intact.

@sirprancealot
    – Yeah I think a new cave will be showing up. Math adds up to that anyways. Wonder if the level cap will increase?

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

my kindle fire won’t update to the new version and I can’t play the game at all. tried redownloading, didn’t work

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

My calendar reset but I think that is because I uninstalled and reinstalled on my Blue Stacks emulator (was trying to get the update before Android had it). That’s when my calendar reset, which sucks.

Have they ever released just one new Cave at a time? I don’t think the 30 missing stars are for a Cave, because why wouldn’t they have opened a Cave then before upping the star ceiling?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

kyododom
    @kyododom

@sutekh137
    Yeah, I agree with you about the 30 missing stars not being for another cave. If they were for the cave then it seems odd that the cave door didn’t open up with the release. Unless that’s timed to happen with the new mini-campaign that’s about to start…
    The changes to the Nest design/layout, particularly the Game Progression > Star Collection screen which now has space for two further boxes, suggests there are plenty more things yet to come.

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

I reported the reset of my daily calendar to Rovio, and they fixed it for me. I’d recommend that for anyone else. It was a pretty quick response

essamar
    @essamar

I also am playing on a Kindle Fire and have not gotten the last two updates. My game still plays but I only have up to 45 level and 15 caves, and the daily calendar. I also did not have the opportunity to play the last event nor do I have the opportunity for the upcoming mini campaign. I have contacted Amazon and Rovio and no one sees to be able to help.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@zekekaiser – How do you contact their customer support?

Mp127
    @mp127

I’ve got 1 ectoplasm at the start of the event. Someone also?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mp127 You probably got the first one for free by watching the free video.

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

@Jadedbacon Go to support.rovio.com and submit a request to report the problem.

Mp127
    @mp127

@killerkea I had this when I enter the event, but I could get that from Caves chest.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Mandatory update this morning, for the Halloween event. Glad I finished the Caves for the APM yesterday.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I have got a Kindle Fire as well and didn’t get the latest update either. Very disappointed :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.3.0 is now available

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.