Up next: Clam Pig!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Up next: Clam Pig!

Viewing 14 replies - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

How many points people think it will need for top 500? I know Rovio ban cheaters before the events ends so a certain number of spot will be gained but was wondering.

Even if the prize are not that good, I never won a top 500 event and I feel like I can get there this time by spending maybe 4-5 gems max.

My bow is the Hamburger one so I don’t care for the toy bow, I have Chuck mast and the double attack mast for bomb (the black ship mast). But my boat is stuck from flower island so It would be a big upgrade for me for a while.

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax They ban people before the end of each event? I did not know that. Maybe that explains why sometimes my ranking would jump when the events end….

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@TomT: They may be banning on regular basis, but I know they ban before the event ends, its easy for them to know who cheats I assume.

I mean, with a modified version of the game, you have unlimited ship/birds fight, so It’s easy to kill any monster even with low damage per fight.

I’m sure it’s not hard for them to do the maths of maximum ship fight that can be done in an event (48 per day X days of events) and then see how many fight was done.

Exemple:

The event last 10 days, which is a maximum of 480 “free ship battles”. (Assuming you ALWAYS use them without missing one use)

The hacker user did a total of 1000 ship battles

thats 520 battles more. to get to that amount of ship, you need to spend 175ish gems.

Player got reward/bough a total of 20 gems in this period (they know, gems are stored server side)

User used 20 gems, on slots (because why use gems on ship when you are unlimited)

User have 0 gems left on his account, but managed to battles 520 times more then he should have.

They now know user cheated.

(It’s just my theory but I’m pretty sure they do it like this)

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax I don’t know. If that’s the case, then players in the top 50 would probably all be banned.

Maybe ROVIO has a more scientific way of banning people….

I think it would be nice for ROVIO to post the ID’s of banned players. I constantly screenshot top 200 players, just to monitor their ranking movement. It would be interesting to know who are cheating.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

480 battles.. man..
    If you kill dying monster, or shot super squid you can get 300exp,
    If you dont kill green monster and helping people in gold get 100 for one,
    if you get bonus – 100exp

If i started i was defeat “dying monster” and i was top2000

For example
    2 days to get 20lvl gold monster 96fight
    Rest, you must defeat gold and helping +bonus,
    over half life monster
    My monster 20lvl+ over 200
    Helping over 200.
    8days x 48 fight x 200 = 76800
    But didnt calculated squids.

No life can get lot of points

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@pees2te Skills from bird items don’t work in ship battles, only the skills of your ship. I’m certain that your defence gain in ship battles is based on the base defence value of your ship, not the birds themselves.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Rovio would probably deduce cheating by comparing the leaderboard scores. Abnormal point gaps near the top of the leaderboard would be a telltale sign. But I don’t know what game data Rovio can access (and/or modify), so I’m not sure if Rovio can tell if you hacked gems or coins, unlimited energy or anything, or if Rovio actually logs battle results (extremely unlikely, though). If you get an opponent with suspicious values in a normal bird fight (e.g. 3000+ defence, 300+ damage) or constantly sabotage, it’s always best to send a screenshot to Rovio support.

TomT
    @tomt

@freckledpig1 It’s difficult to screenshot unless you treat everybody like a cheater. For me, I hardly have time to process the results of the fights. Sometimes when I notice something suspicious, the screen already jumps to the next before I can do anything.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@tomt Well, it depends on your device’s functions, but for me, my device has a screenshot touchscreen button, meaning quick capture, and after I save the screenshot, I usually don’t get displayed as offline during a bird or pig fight.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

But you can modify screenshot in photoshop…

TomT
    @tomt

@pees2te That is very true.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I havent received my gift…

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Got mine like 20 mins after my post… sadly didnt made it for the boat… wish I was lvl30-35 could have made the difference

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Up next: Clam Pig!

Viewing 14 replies - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.