Up next: Clam Pig!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Up next: Clam Pig!

• Anyone else excited for the next pig event already? I always love seeing the new rewards they come up with, plus I have fifteen gems so I should be able to get up to twenty for the premium slot quickly.

Anyways… Clam Pigs! Discuss here.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 89 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@gartacus Noooo, not excited. It’s Monday tomorrow, and I REALLY need a break from these crazy events. Please give us a break!!!

Or shorten the length of the monster events. Really, two weeks is too much, in my opinion.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

My Red, Bomb and Stella need better weapons (specifically, SS weapons), so hopefully the reward will be one of those. Plus, I hope this event will be just as gem-rewarding as the Frog Pig event.

TomT
    @tomt

Can anybody tell me the stats for the medallions from past arena events? Are they similar to the trophies?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@tomt One of my friends got the Golden Trophy for the Blues which replaced the Golden Plate, and the trophy was 15 life points stronger than the plate (both fully enhanced).

Mp127
    @mp127

Good offhand item for Red is what I need before next Arena event, so I hope monsters will give something nice.

TomT
    @tomt

@mp127 Monster events usually give weapon or hat, as far as I can remember…..

Mp127
    @mp127

@tomt After all, I don’t think they’ll give offhand item just before Arena, where it will be as reward.
    From attack items I need S/SS for Bomb or Stella.

tantan
    @tantan

I’m not ready. I want to blow up their lab once and for all.

Anyway, my Red has no SS items. I’ll be glad to have anything for him.

Skayra
    @skayra

hope there a event winners can choice 1 SS item from slot.

i am bored+tired from trying Bomb 2x ship part item (wanna bomb from begining. i had 3 time 2x item but still not for bomb. i give up)

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Wow, talking about the 2x masts? I never got one of these….

If I get one for Chuck, it will make my life so much happier, Chuck have the best attack, plus I have the Guitar, so it will be truly awesome, and if they give a Chuck boat this time? Ohhh the expectations.

TomT
    @tomt

I see that they decided to stop giving out SS items for point prizes, and after the shark teeth, the Blues is getting another SS item WITHOUT ANY SPECIAL EFFECT.

Geees….. sucks to be Blues.

Skayra
    @skayra

i have 2x chuck but i prefer bomb. Also i have guitar to on chuck.

But my ship is bomb ship, for example on ship fight;

Chuck geting 200 value
    Bomb 90 (coz ship)
    Red blue stella matilda like 40

on that table bomb geting huge damage coz of my ship. if leader is bomb with 2x, i think it will best combine with my ship parts (i think its max someone can do if i get bomb 2x)

Skayra
    @skayra

TomT you are right. its not worth no skill weapon allready making char weak. i ll pass this event (offcourse i ll do 10k point for the rewards)

But tbh toy red ship looks good

Mp127
    @mp127

New SS skill: Attack up when Error! is captain. 0_0

TomT
    @tomt

@skayra I think they really want you to play the slot, and even that, the top prizes in slot aren’t that good either.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Looks like Rovio listened to us – the Clam Pig event will last 11 days instead of 14.

tantan
    @tantan

Rovio decided to give me some rest, all the rewards are totally useless for me.
    So my target in this event is 5000 points to get all the gems.

TomT
    @tomt

@tantan Ya, I just got 107 points, and I’m ranking 63!!!!

HAHAHAHA, nobody wants to play this event.

Let’s end this event right now, before I drop from 63 to 6300!!

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

ignore this I want to delete this post

TomT
    @tomt

HAHAHAHAHA, I have 178 points, and I’m ranking 4, hahahahaha, oh man, this is funny.

Ok, I’ll stop using gems for energy. I’m just gonna wait and see what happens tomorrow.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

are the ship prizes decent

TomT
    @tomt

@corporalpig All the prizes in this event are really disappointing, in my opinion. I’m guessing that’s why not many people are playing, and that’s why I can rank so high with such low score.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

wtf did rovio do

TomT
    @tomt

@corporalpig They are giving people a break, a chance to go outside and enjoy the sunshine, a chance to spend time with your friends and family. By giving sucky prizes in this event, more people will choose to stop playing, because it’s no point of getting these sucky items.

This is the break we all need. Let’s go outside and plant a tree. Let’s plant trees so that birds can have a home.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

The prize is a hat for the Blues. It has no skill, but it’s stronger than Sushi Tea – the strongest Slot hat – by 30 points. Even though it has no skill, I assume it will still grant a higher defence than the ice cream hat that my Blues have right now.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Up next: Clam Pig!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.