Unlock Shockwave?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Unlock Shockwave?

• Where is he locked up?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

“Unlock” is synonymous with “acquire”. But if you read the previous Shockwave thread, a few people were able to acquire him by paying 100 gems and traversing a cave with a “sudden death level”. I like the idea of a contest to acquire him though, should be fun.

Scotto
    @forterox

Thx bud. We all sound pretty apathetic about anything new here huh. But I keep playing.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Acquired Shockwave through the Holiday Challenge of 5000 tokens.
    Rank of Aerialbot with 480.

sheepybach
    @paul13

wow you got 5000 fast lol

wrw01
    @wrw01

Just kept playing and won 3-4 Holiday tournaments. In the end got lucky when most stopped playing.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

~~**note** this post has been edited as wrw01’s post above originally had ‘580’ … it now says 480 ~~

@wrw01
    Rank 580?
    Max rank was 435 before payment needed to get a TF which was Nemesis Prime (+15 = 450), next was Rodimus which was available a couple of weeks ago (+15 = 465), now Shockwave is available 1.5 hours ago for those that started comp at beginning so possible upgrade to level 3 or 4 makes max 469… how you get to 580?

wrw01
    @wrw01

Thanks @droversdog, it was a typo, been up most of the night fling’n.

Not sure if the level influences the Rank Score of 480 but at Level 15 for all Transformers.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Ah rank and ABT level must play a part then as I’m 303 and ABT levels 10/12

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@wrw01 @paul13

Not sure if I’m following your conversation properly, but Rank is simply the cumulative number of TF levels you have for all of the TFs unlocked in your barracks.

So for example, if you’ve maxed out all of your “original” TFs at Level 15, but haven’t yet unlocked Rodimus, Nemesis, or Shockwave, then your Rank would be 29 x 15 = 435.

If you were maxed out at Rank 435 and then unlocked any one of those three new TFs, you’d start out at Rank 436 (that’s 29 x 15 + 1) and progress up to Rank 450 when you maxed out the new TF at Level 15.

So the theoretical current maximum is Rank 32 x 15 = 480 which is only attainable if you had maxed out the original 29 TFs at L15, and then unlocked all three new TFs and maxed out all of those a well.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    Thank you for the explanation which makes the 480 perfectly clear. That is exactly what I have obtained, 32 Transformers at Level 15 which provided a Rank of 480 which appears to be the upper limit of Aerialbot. I did not note the initial (lower) numerical limit of Aerialbot as it was progressing through the Levels.
    Thanks again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m impressed. I’ll freely admit that I do not love the game enough to spend real $$ on unlocking Nemesis and Rodimus, lol.

sheepybach
    @paul13

OK thanks got it lol

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    I understand your view.

For myself it is a form of entertainment. Spend $$ going to the movies, baseball/football games, going out to dinner, or for a ABT character. It is all the same for me. I enjoy all the above and when I have the $$ and will spend it as such.

It is not the love of the game and/or activity, it is the enjoyment factor. I did not play ABT for months due to the updating progress bug. Experiencing that was not enjoyable. After that was corrected playing the game became something I looked forward to doing each day.

I guess I have the same view on most of the AB games. Rovio kicked me off Game Center and froze some of the levels in AB Star Wars2 due to a high score that was no fault of my own other than playing a level that had a programing glitch. Their mistake but I had to take the blame. I miss playing that game but will not go back because they took the enjoyment out of playing.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I see where you’re coming from, and I agree with you.

And I may have actually been willing to spend real $$ on this game at one point, but I guess the real reason is that my attitude towards Rovio soured so much due to all the bugs that we’ve been forced to endure. So it’s just as much a matter of whether I think Rovio actually deserves my hard-earned cash.

Just as I’d be willing to pay IMAX prices for certain movies (seeing Star Wars on Monday, yay!), and not be willing to see other movies at any price.

Cire
    @cire87

That actually kinda makes me mad. You should be able to buy holiday ones if you missed it.
    Like for instance, my game hasn’t worked from the Halloween update through the newest update. It kept closing the game so I missed out on Shockwave. Shockwave happen to be my favorite transformer.
    My game works now but as I said, I missed out on the holiday event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Unlock Shockwave?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.