Unable to connect to Facebook

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Unable to connect to Facebook

• I have been unable to connect to Facebook for four days after being told to uninstall and reinstall my game app by Emily at Rovio support. Lost almost 2 years progress with all rewards gained over that time. Rovio won’t respond to my numerous contacts. Does any body know if Rovio is still in business. Is anyone else experiencing this issue. I have reinstalled the game on three different devices and after a hundred attempts to connect to Facebook and retrieve my progress and nothing has worked. Please any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

This same thing happened a few months ago, they eventually fixed it. At that time, I lost a few days worth of progress when all was said and done.

That’s when I started using Helium to back up my game data.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

This has happened to me in the past. To fix it, I went into the settings in Facebook settings|apps where the like to the ABT page had expired. I clicked on the X for that app, then, in that app settings page, tap on the icon for the ABT game and “remove”. Leave Facebook “open” and reopen the ABT app. When you’re back in the ABT app, tap on the Facebook icon, it should take you out of the app and to the official ABT Rovio Facebook page. Hard close the ABT app. Then try restarting your app again. I’m just a regular player, so no guarantees on any of this😕

Dixie
    @dixie

New update and still the hassel of no fb access and cannot watch another video

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Unable to connect to Facebook

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.