Treasure Chest’s problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Treasure Chest’s problem.

• Upon completion of levels or Daily Challenges, I don’t get an option to select cards for bonuses. But my kids get the option to select from 4 or 5 cards. We are all using the same version of iOS. Any idea’s?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Yes there are two different versions of the chests…the majority of us have the free/80/1600 gem chests whilst there is a smaller group that are using the common/rare/legendary chests that open up to a card selection (similar to the tower of fortune).

Assuming Rovio receive positive reviews around the common/rare/legendary chests then I am sure it will be rolled out to the rest of us in an upcoming update.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

The legendary chests occasionally put up either 1,400 gems or 500 pearls. Using Cap Sternn’s iOS save/restore routine, I’ve been able to get about 1,000 pearls a day. Also got 5 of the 25k gem hats from these chests as well.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

The old-style chests appear to be churning out spells only as rewards again. I haven’t received any feathers for a few days now.

Also, today’s DC rewards: chest 1 = 3 ducks, chest 2 = 3 ducks, followed by the standard duck reward. Then guess what, the 15-min chest was flashing and I got … a duck.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Are all your birds on the highest level? (Pristine Amethyst)
    If yes, you don’t get any feathers from anywhere but the Arena (or the regular world map, but I’m done with that for a long time…).

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@jo-ha
    Ah yes, I made it to Pristine Amethyst at the weekend. Didn’t realise that was the case. Thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Treasure Chest’s problem.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.