Transformers are getting boring to play

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transformers are getting boring to play

• Is it just me or has the game become boring? I just spend my time on missions so I can upgrade my few remaining transformers to L15. I no longer “boost my buddy”, and I watch very few ads to double my coins, I HAVE ENOUGH.

The game play has not changed in a very very long time. Even the Challenges are repetitious, just like the game, you are doing the same thing over and over and over.

As much as I enjoyed playing the game when it first came out, I couldn’t put down my phone, but now, whenever I play, its a couple of nodes and then I find something else to do.

You would have expected by now that all the areas on the map would have opened up, but it just the same old boring game play day after day.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I find the game fun to play and I’ve been playing for about a year now

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

i agree with @crmason2000…. i personaly have millions of coins,since i play from day 1 of the launch of the game,all my TF’s at level 15 and i just play to earn gems for accesories… of course i enjoy when events show up, but still, game has become boring…same things every single day…

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

For me,I think that if there is more events,the game will be interesting

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@arceemega

Can you offer any hope to the players? Game play has been pretty boring. It was over a year ago when a cave node screenshot was leaked. And the little electrical device has been “coming soon” for 2 years.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

The Ratchet & Clank bug isn’t helping; running ordinary nodes isn’t reliably rewarding unless you go through a lot of fuss to beat the bug.

I’ve run VERY few nodes since that started.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@franciscrawford if you want to get rid of the ratchet and clank node just turn off WiFi

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transformers are getting boring to play

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.