Transfer Progress

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Transfer Progress

• Hi I am wondering if you can transfer your progress of Ab2 from one android phone to another? My roommates son had to get a new phone and was wondering if connecting to facebook will back up his progress like AB transformers and be able to login on the new one and be able to still have all pearls, hats, gems etc? Can anyone conform that this is possible?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Nevermind
    @deaftalk

Sign into facebook. If you do not have a facebook, then create one for gaming. Solved!

David
    @davidt18

Thanks I just wanted to conform if it was possible with AB2 also like transformers.

Putte
    @puttekula

I dont have FB. And it works anyway

Anonymous

Putte, do you mean on iOS? As iOS has the additional save connected to your Game Center account/nickname. Where as the only way to save on Android is via FB.

The benefit of having a FB save is it allows you to then use that on both iOS and Android or if you wish to transfer between the 2 different operating systems.

Putte
    @puttekula

Ahhh, yep. IOS it is…

PJng
    @pjng

I use an apps to copy AB game progress from old device (android 4.0.4) to new device (android 5.1.1) without any issue, both device is not rooted.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Transfer Progress

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.