Tower Changes?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tower Changes?

• The payouts on the feathers seems to have changed and it seems the interface is a lot faster.  That or the new kernel I put in my phone has messed with the game but I don’t think it would mess with that.

Anyone else notice the changes?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

I certainly did.

Anonymous

Yes it is much faster (about time), and the payouts have changed (especially with feathers) but gems are still crap in the payouts……how Rovio think up to 3200 gems per continue is fair (potentially 20,000-40,000 to reach level 90) yet only pays around 4000 total is beyond me.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I like the new faster tof and am shocked this changed without a full update. It doesn’t matter much though, I still hit a pig on stage 2 or 3 and quit lol

Now I just hope the speed up the animations for opening free chests. This is a chore for anyone opening a lot of free chests daily

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Noticed the speedier ToF today which is a good thing. It also seemed a little more generous in terms of pig avoidance. Maybe it realises that if I get two feathers then a pig I won’t be continuing.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

It’s really fun playing the new tower. Feather rewards were between 500-1,000. Usually I gain 6 feathers or something and make it to floor 5-10. Now around floor 25 hitting only 2 pigs

cognitive
    @cognitive

Now that the Clan matches are in full swing, the ToF doesn’t need to work as hard to separate players from their hard earned rubies :)

Still hit a pig in level 2, and still rewards to level 10 haven’t changed a whole lot – I rarely make it to > 15 with fewer than 2 pigs so it doesn’t matter for me.

desperados
    @serkann

yeah lol it’s so fast like an automatic staple gun it goes on tick tack tick tack tick tack…for months now they made a useful change in the game.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

We see, that game can work pretty fast..  But the other animations are still f*cking slow!

And the tower still learns patterns so that we find that green bastard whenever the game wants us to.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tower Changes?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.