TOP 500-700 and LB points

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum TOP 500-700 and LB points

• Hi all. Anyone know leaderboard TOP 500 or Top 700 how much event point?

(Also why my char shows top 135 but i am not in top200 list? i am around top120-145 allways but never geting in leaderboard list)

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@skayra I don’t know the point amounts, but here’s my honest opinion on such requests: it doesn’t matter what those point amounts are because it won’t change the fact that you’ll need to keep fighting to maintain or even increase your rank.

FireDragon
    @ktakano

Hi @skayra, I currently have 18,123 points at 433. Last night I had 17,200 at 495.

Skayra
    @skayra

@ktakano thank you. Thats mean i have to focus on event.

i am 23.298 now and still not in top200.

using 2-5 energy for each super pig. Thats keep bringing me back in leaderboard.

i hope today rovie gonna bring lvl1 200 point pigs so i can find more ppl who need help:)

FireDragon
    @ktakano

I don’t recommend using more than 2 ship energies for your own super pig. You will build points faster by helping other super pigs. Even better is to earn 100 points + MVP with 1 ship energy.

I am also waiting for the mega pigs.

Anonymous

I want those mega pigs too! Hard telling who it’s going to be though. I have a strange feeling that it’s going to be Clam Pig since he kinda matches with Seastar Pig.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@Skayra you dont show up because of the cheaters. So if you are ranked 125 but doesnt show in top 200. You know that there is at least 75 cheaters over your score.

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax lol that many cheater still:0

i used 1 day cheat apk months ago (on my Facebook account) and i got ban fast. Than started from lvl 1 clean (now i have maxed birds items just trying 5 star)

idk why ppl not geting ban like me.

@ktakano
    normaly i am using 1 energy. But lvl 80+ super pigs really hard (my own) and ppl not helping if i dont do much damage.
    And idk why, i cant find much ppl who need help. i hope rovie add Mega pigs today.

Skayra
    @skayra

also i was playing clean. Saved some SS items, than o get angry because of cheaters and i used it too. And just 1 day made me BAN.

i am not mad of rovie i lost my account. i deserve that. But i just cant understand why i get ban in 1 day and many ppl not (my theory auto detect system catching some cheats. Not all)

FireDragon
    @ktakano

@skayra – I stop helping my own super pig at around level 66 (About 30,000 HP). Then my strategy changes, and I start checking from time to time who needs help. There are at least two players asking for help every hour.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@Skayra actually i have 13k points and system jump me from 860th to 1500. No idea which one is good but normally the lowest is the right one.

Cheaters are not banned because they are not using facebook.

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax Interesting information, avoid being banned by not using Facebook,….. interesting….

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@tomt that doesnt mean you dont get punished.

I used a hacked version on another phone. I had no way to win items for birds other then Red/Chuck because they were not unlocked server side. No 4x slot. No special slot. And score can be resetted. (I was like rank 300 at the end of Shark event) and my score went back to 0 1h before the end. I can still play this account

FireDragon
    @ktakano

@skayra, @partshade – Claim pig has appeared (the mega pig). It is time to claim huge points.

Anonymous

@ktakano Oh yes it is.

How did I know it would be Clam Pig? O.o

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax That’s not so bad, at least you get to keep your progress. I thought they would reset all your birds back to level 1, and take away all gems and coins.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@partshade everyone already knew it was clam pig picture were already leaked since day one of event.

Skayra
    @skayra

thats explain why i get ban. i was playing with facebook with friends, now my birds ship much better than ban ed char but still my lost is facebook. cant play with facebook.

i wish they just ban my char, not facebook:/

Mailed support and they said there no way to unban facebook because its add in logs ++++.

i hope rovie can add a friend list in game without facebook or number (just every proper online game)

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@Skayra I also got banned on Facebook long time ago, when they introduced digits savage, I accidentally clicked Facebook and I synced my savegame to Facebook, like it never had a ABF savage before, so now I’m legit with Facebook.
    But still doesn’t change anything because I don’t want to add “friends” I don’t know just for help in a game.

If there was a way to add friends just by their e-mail and not having them has friends in Facebook.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@skayra atm, my rank goes up and down from 593 to 1245 with 15,166 points.

so if rank 593 is good, top 500 must be under 20k

Anonymous

@troisdsmax Oh. Lol well I still didn’t know so that counts for something xD.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum TOP 500-700 and LB points

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.