Token Exchange

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Token Exchange

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

All 7.5xx of my tokens are now gone… POFFF….!!! JARSU…!!!

Asen_77
    @asen

I am in the list too, but I opened all Gold Crates and they are actually sitting opened, but I also get sparks and now it looks like sparks are not collected! And also have something like 1000 left from last day, but they are missing too. Now I just have 126 left, as I finished second last day and see how get 500 tokens just a few minutes ago.

dettwork
    @dettwork

yeah same thing happened..just lost a ton don’t even know how much tbh..

I just now have discovered that I, too, have been affected by this glitch with the Token Exchange. I had almost 10000 tokens, and now there all gone, and I haven’t even spent a single token, yet.

Oldman1
    @oldman1

I had 2000 tokens and when I went to use them I had a glitch that gave me 260. What the heck.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Same here, looks as if when they shuffled the rewards they lost count, arrrggggh!

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Just adding my experience: 12,000+ Tokens gone, now only left with 14. Looking at the list and what items are taken, this was the Exchange I finished with a week ago (I spent all but 14 Tokens then too).

moi
    @moifirst

I’m curious to see how R/E will deal with this.
    2000 tokens in the next event for compensation will of course be a joke (with only R/E laughing) and totally ridiculous.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

Hey guys, we’re aware of the issue and are pushing a live update out to fix it now.

Everyone will have the correct amount of tokens and will see the correct store to spend them in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

moi
    @moifirst

The version number has changed from 1.42.0.1 to 1.42.0.2 (Android)
    Now all my missing tokens are back again!
    Also the token exchange is back to normal.
    GREAT!

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Well the tokens are back- as of what I had yesterday. I appear to be missing any tokens earned today including the Weekly Challenge, Daily Quest and Shockwave’s Spire.

nfanteribl
    @marcus2014

All fixed (on iOS) Thanks!

Asen_77
    @asen

Confirmed fixed, but in Daily Tasks Destroys 5 walking Mortars is 20 tokens. Was 40 before !!!

moi
    @moifirst

@asen Strange! I don’t have “Destroy 5 WMT’s” in my daily quests today.
    Apparently these quests are different for everyone.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Today, For the first time I can remember (ever?),  my daily quests do not include “collect 30 energon cubes. ”  That is replaced with a totally new (to me) “start a challenge run.”  Kudos for changing things up a bit, although it’s token exchange day…

moi
    @moifirst

What is a challenge run? Is it a run in the weekly event or is it something else?
    Btw, just as “Destroy 5 WMT’s” I didn’t see this quest on my list (and as far as I can remember it has never appeared to me before).

JestaCat
    @jestacat

I expect the Challenge Run is the “Daily Challenge” … but wait to confirm it.

“Daily Quest” also mentioned in the recent update notes, might be same or something else new?

23may update

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I have the start a spark run every day for weeks in my daily challenges. Just spend my tokens… No problems noticed, but I didn’t look till now.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Looks like they may have fixed.  I have all my tokens now.  I hope it was fixed for everyone! It was nice chatting with all in this forum.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I assumed it was doing a run on the weekly challenge,  but will have to wait until later this evening (USA time) to confirm.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i lost tokens in the morning (europe time) and come back few hours later, without upgrade at the last version of the app (1.43.1.2). in daily questions i haven’t see the new quests of course, so i take only the 20 tokens from 75 stone blocks, will see tomorrow the new features

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Confirmed, doing a run in the new event ticked the last daily quest.</p>

moi
    @moifirst

I can answer my own question (What is a challenge run?) now that I’ve also got the quest “Start a challenge run”.
    It is indeed a run in the weekly event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone notice that there was a Hard update in iOS but there was no corresponding update for the Android version?

JestaCat
    @jestacat

@OptimusPig I noticed and Android app update.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Token Exchange

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.