Titles/Ranks In The Game

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Titles/Ranks In The Game

Viewing 8 replies - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Replies
  • indead
    @indead

If only the rank meant something. I don’t think it would be to hard to tie the rank to the Spark run, or during an Event give those over a certain rank an additional run.

Googs
    @ncaddy

I have just made it to level 800. How is everyone else going??

Its a shame that Rovio don’t change the title anymore and Planet Eater is the highest available. For me, it was always fun to get a new ranking title.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I’m a tracker.

Rovio should do rank titles that are higher than “Planet Eater”. After all, we have suns/stars, galaxies, even the entire universe, that could be used to come up with rank titles that are higher than “Planet Eater”. And since it is likely to be a long while before Rovio stops adding new Transformer characters to the game, they could increase the number character upgrades required to reach those higher rank titles.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

ideas!

661- 670 PRIMORDIAL LORD

671- 680 GOD OF MAGIC

681- 690 GOD OF DEATH

691- 700 GOD OF DESTRUCTION

701- GOD OF WAR

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Problem is that there is over 1300 levels, so that’s a lot of names to come up with.

moi
    @moifirst

A solution for the potential problem of thinking up too many new names, could be to increase the size of the intervals above level 660, just like they did above level 250 (interval changed from 5 to 10). So an interval of e.g. 25 or more will do the trick.
    Btw: I can’t imagine that R/E would perform any of the suggested changes , but maybe I’m too pessimistic (or should I say realistic?).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Titles/Ranks In The Game

Viewing 8 replies - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.