Tired of inactive leaders?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tired of inactive leaders?

• Hi, Been playing for several months now and have been in several clans where the leaders basically no longer participate and half of the clan are co-leaders that don’t play either. So myself and another member started a new clan  born 2 fling33 and seems no one has joined. My promise to anyone that wants to join that we will make this an active group, and I will check in on the clan at least 3 times every day. So please give Born 2 Fling33 a chance and come grow with us

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

The first clan I was in, the leader wasn’t active, so I quit after a week. I found a better clan but not enough players were active so I quit, then through here I joined a great clan and I haven’t looked back.  Instead of creating another clan wouldn’t you have been better off finding one of many clan recruitment threads on here and asking about that?

brerry
    @brerry

Nas I actually found this site after I started the clan sad to say, there was suppose to be 5 others coming from the last clan, sadly only 1 did

Angry Turd
    @puffs

What @nas76 said. You may be better off joining an existing clan with a history of high activity.

Viking Birds #76330 = 1000 FP (or higher)
    Viking Birds II #190105 = 850 FP (or higher)
    Viking Birds³ #212732 = 700 FP (or higher)

____   ___.__ __   .__                __________.__           .___      
    \   \ /   |__|  | _|__| ____   ____   \______   |_________  __| _/______
     \   Y   /|  |  |/ |  |/    \ / ___\   |    |  _|  \_  __ \/ __ |/  ___/
      \     / |  |    <| | | / /_/ >  |    |   |  ||  | \/ /_/ |\___ \ 
       \___/  |__|__|_ |__|___|  \___  /   |______  |__||__|  \____ /____  >
                      \/       \/_____/           \/               \/    \/ 

Official Clan Rules: rules.vikingbirds.com
    Discord Group Chat: join.vikingbirds.com

@nas76

@brerry if there’s only 2 of you I don’t think you would be able to do clan battles and it’s highly likely that you won’t get many rewards from the other events.  I suggest you ditch the clan and find one through one of the many clan recruitment threads in here.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

@nas76 BTW, it is good to see you here :) . I drop by BB #welcomechat every now and then…

@nas76

I don’t tend to read the welcome chat too much as it can be difficult to follow.  Good to know that you’re thinking of us.

And to add relevance to this thread, it was you that brought me to join Breaking Beaks.

brerry
    @brerry

I know I should’ve updated sooner, but the clan filled up fast, people come people go, we are 15 wins and 2 losses in clan battles and currently winning the one going on now, glad I didn’t “ditch” it

Keli
    @opalscorpian

“Clan 214832 Wreckinpigcrshr AB2 looking for members that play clan events! That’s the only rule, must play clan events! If that’s you, please check us out! Also, we can communicate here: https://discord.gg/rcKFTmH View

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tired of inactive leaders?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.