Tips for Holiday Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Tips for Holiday Challenge

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • nancy
    @nancy

I have used Energon Grimlock since Thankgiving for ALL the holiday challenges. Since TG, I’ve come in first or second place on every challenge and have been 1st place every day but one in the Holiday Challenge. I like E Grimlock and always pair him with Glassor because even when taking a hit, he repairs himself so he is always 100% to start the next event. His accuracy is spot on whether you’re going for pigs, presents or anything else. It really surprises me no one else does this. I have over 24 million coins so the main thing for me is to have Glassor there to wipe out anything E Grimlock misses or when he runs out of charge for a second.

I begin the event around 3 or 4 pm. Pacific Time zone starts the challenge at midnight and as many have said, the race is on when you start and I think this is incredibly fair. Early on I would start early but I think that’s a mistake because that’s where the fanatics are and they will play til they win and spend any amount of gems necessary to do so. I play the first event and will spend the 20-40-60-80-100 gems for the recharges. But then I’m done spending gems and just wait until fully charged to 4 events and any events ready by midnight.

Cow23
    @cow23

Emergon grimlock is awesome if you you want to destroy everything as quick as poss (particularly with photon cannons) which is important if you have small people clamouring for attention .. If I’m in no rush then goldbite (with gold brick) is the best … He had an advantage yesterday in that he is slow and so more missiles launched at him. Comp starts at 8am in uk and if I’ve started at that time I can barely make the top 6 without spending shed loads of gems. Far better to start about 12 hours in.

I also noticed that if you do start at the start you have to close the app (not even running in background) in order to ensure your energy is reset at the start.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Tips for Holiday Challenge

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.