Till all are one…….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Till all are one…….

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I’m guessing R/E read this thread and decided to pull the Apology Tokens 24 hours early to stop people getting tokens for the next event.

ABT
    @abt

@andrewinirela

I definitely think they read this forum.

Here’s a response from R/E support:

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. I’m Teresa and I will assist you today.

I understand how frustrating it is not to receive the tokens. I know they are valuable. This compensation was indeed set to last shorter, from 21st to 23rd of April (midnight UTC) due to the token exchange, to prevent situations of carrying the tokens over to the next Event, as by design, all unspent tokens are being withdrawn. As such, regrettably, I cannot add them to your account. I realize this may feel upsetting but this is our policy.

Thank you for your understanding.

That being said, I have notified the developers of the need to attach the indication about the time left to collect the compensation, as we are aware that it could prevent situations like the one you, unfortunately experienced

Again, I am sorry for the disappointing answer and I really hope you will continue to enjoy playing our game. If there’s anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

Teresa

#PlayApart Together Rovio Player Support Team

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Well, given that there’s a new bot available for Tokens in this event, that explains why they screwed us again.

Egrimlock lover
    @egrimlock-lover

bro it seid it will give me 73281463926145392746237466 of the cube thing

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I didn’t even know that they offered tokens. Hadn’t played for several days, or so. They took the fun out of the game for me (for the most part).

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Looks like only some got the tokens. We have been riped off again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Till all are one…….

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.