Till all are one…….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Till all are one…….

• REALLY!!!!!!! They call this an “event”????? They must be coved-19 confined and not interacting with the players…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I can play for crates or coins…. 

otter
    @otter

Yup….. and I can play for nothing I need or social distance and drink with no effort…..

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

lol Someone at Rovio needs to be fired.

otter
    @otter

How about all of them…….

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yup, even though the description says that General Optimus can be unlocked.

Asen_77
    @asen

This event is distancing :D. Unfortunately Rovio doesn’t realise distance is from the game ….

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I used to say “Sparks And Quit”- I guess that now means, just play the Spark Run and don’t bother with the game for the rest of the day. They should have named this event “Till All Are Gone” in reference to the remaining players…

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

They really crazy last time. Maybe top management changed. Spark Run will be changed soon. So it’s will be “Gem crates and quit”. Atleast they still appearing.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg What’s going on with this event? It seems quite impossible to unlock General Optimus Prime 🙄

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown if you tap on Prime pass, there is a word “EXCLUSIVE characters” wich killed me from day one this crappy update. I hope I wrong, and this event just a big, greatest bug at all.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo It’s probably a JARSU. R/E forgot the words “up to two weeks” (might also be “only for suckers”)! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Phillips
    @phillips

Do they really expect us to pay real money for the Prime Pass to have more things in the token exchange than crates and coins after the last challenge where many of us lost more tokens than what was compensated.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

I paid up for the prime pass and have unlocked the Red bot. I Don’t have any option to upgrade or overpower. Just playing for gold/steel crates and to top up the pig count.

Dixie
    @dixie

I for one am not bothering to play.  This Till all are one has lost my interest in the game.

Frank
    @flytyer37

General Optimus Prime cannot hit the mega boss… And keeps defaulting to HIQ and incendiary rounds even though I have Matrix activated.

Ugt2bekiddingme
    @ugt2bekiddingme

DELETE!

That is all!

(sorta) fun while it lasted…

Peace out!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Another set of 1,500 apology tokens are now available. Nice gesture but I can’t use them to anything nice in token exchange 🤷🏼‍♂️

Poncho
    @poncho

For me, it comes too late in the event to make a difference.  I’d have to spend more gems than I would likely receive in 10 gold crates.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Pretty typical for them to give apology tokens for an event where nothing good is being offered.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I’ve absolutely no interest in the event- it offers nothing worth playing for. I didn’t even bother playing the game at all yesterday- the first time since I downloaded it. An the apology tokens are just an insult. And I can guarantee you that if you leave them until the next event, they’ll be gone, just to make sure that you can’t use them to get something useful (assuming that there will be anything useful in the next event).

At this point I think the game is just circling the drain- maybe that might be deliberate. I’m guessing that there’s a cost to R/E for using the Transformers name and IP and once the game pulls in less money than it’s costing I’m pretty sure it will be kicked into the gutter.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

If you have the claim screen open when the current event ends and the new one starts and then claim them they will be added to the new event. Or at least that is how it has worked in the past. With how so much has changed it might not work like that anymore.

moi
    @moifirst

@sntrooper
    Although I’ve diminished my activity both on playing as well as in this forum, I’m pretty sure that this possibility doesn’t exist anymore, even before the v.2 update downgrade started.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@moifirst No, I did it not to long ago. I forget when it was but it was the last time they gave out tokens. Not last week but the time before that.

ABT
    @abt

@sntrooper @moifirst

I will try staying in the Claim page and waiting until the next event since these tokens are useless for me in the current event. It’s possible this may work for some and not others based on their local time zone. For example, the next event does not start for me until 3AM GMT Friday because it resets at my local time zone (PDT) at 8PM on Thursdays. (I’m in US West Coast.) New events usually starts/ends ~half a day later for me compared to folks in Europe/Asia.

ABT
    @abt

@sntrooper @moifirst

The Claim page is already gone before the current Event finished. I don’t see the “Treat Yo Self…” page in the News Feed anymore. My app updated to 2.0.8.1 earlier today. That was quick!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Till all are one…….

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.