thoughts on apples & hatching’s

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum thoughts on apples & hatching’s

• Ok dunno if its me or what but seems I don’t start seeing apples until after the 8 pm daily maintenance. (8pm Eastern Standard USA time).  Now after that I see apples appear in the game a various places.. but they are gone by 8 in the morning.

And for some of the hatchings to happen, you need hundreds of apples – or a lot of gems to buy your way up.  Seems I am able to collect less than 6 apples per day making it impossible to get to the higher level hatchlings.   Any one else notice this?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

You do realize you don’t have to level up your hatchling, right? Without buying apples, it’s not possible to maintain anything higher than level 3, or to feed it daily past level 2.

And yes, the apples in the game reset every day at 00:00UTC, which works out to 8pm EDT. But no, they are not “gone” by any specific time – there are only so many available to find. You do however lose the ability to collect that day’s allotment if you don’t collect them all before the next reset.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

but isn’t that how you upgrade your sling shot? or is there another way to do that?

Im at the point where it takes 50 apples to feed it once..

dtmt
    @dtmt

Sling shot is upgraded by getting full hat sets. With hatchling you can get multiplier  that multiples the power of slingshot you get from hats. As Bridbrained said you can only maintain level 3 without buying apples.

Level Apples
    1         5
    2       10
    3       25
    4      50
    5      100
    6      150
    7      200
    8     250
    9     300
    10   350

As you can guess this makes a huge difference in peoples flock power that are willing to pay for level 10 amount of apples.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

The hatchling has nothing to do with slingshot level.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

ok.. is there any way to “unlevel up”?  or am I going to be letting a LOT of hatchlings die off? due to not being able to get 50 apples per day to feed it for level 4.

dtmt
    @dtmt

No. Only way is to let the hatchling die and start again from level 1 after it recovers.

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

Thinking mu hatching needs ti quit being such a fat kid who needs 25 apples a day c’mon now lol

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum thoughts on apples & hatching’s

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.