The you have the touch boss

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The you have the touch boss

• Has anyone figured out how to kill the giant on the new challenge? Shooting missiles takes away his armour force field, that’s about all I know. I’ve been using glassor and getting really close.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Raxor
    @mndc

You can use Greyslam Grimlock to take him down, I can confirm that I killed him with this character.

Booger
    @booger

Thanks. What energicon did you use?

Raxor
    @mndc

When I killed him for the first time, it was the ignitron, but you can use another one more powerful if you can (or if you don’t have a bonus on it)

Booger
    @booger

I been getting him with greyslam and glassor. I wish he would explode or something

Raxor
    @mndc

He doesn’t explode like the Boss pig, he just retreats when he’s beaten, but you get the 1000 points for depleting his heatlh to 0.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think we need a thread merge here:

unicron? I got nothin'

@sal9

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve tried with Ultra Magnus who has the continuous Fire Helmet and Glassor and apart from ducking under a few falling towers I had his firing no stop at the big guy and it was a waste of time as it did next to nothing in killing him. I just don’t get why they put things in like this when the odds of killing him is very low and is no fun at. Give us a level playing field for goodness sake.

Raxor
    @mndc

@paul13 Do you have Photoblast ?
    If yes, use it against Unicron, it’s very effective.
    Also take Greyslam Grimlock.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@mndc
    May not got Photoblast in my store but I’ll have look what is needed to get him and I will then I’ll try again. Thanks

jasebree
    @jasebree

For hours 18-22 Sentinel Prime and Grey Slam with Healthpack: To kill Unicron, I pre-fired Sentinel Prime as the shield was flickering, then switch to Grey Slam making a nice 1-2 punch. Unicron was defeated long before the astrotrain flew over. Healthpack was used for whoever needed it when it hit full power. My Tf’s were only level 10’s.

Booger
    @booger

@jasebree very cool, getting strategic. I have been hitting him with greyslam and e grim with glassor and it’s been killing him, shooting the flaming balls of fire seem to make his shield go away quicker.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The you have the touch boss

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.