The Worst has NOT come (I hope)… (changed title)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Worst has NOT come (I hope)… (changed title)

• UPDATE! / NEW MESSAGE!: This just in! According to a Rovio Support worker, Angry Birds Transformers has been removed only to undergo some testing. And it is also confirmed that the same is said to all other Classic Games as well. Therefore, the removal of Angry Birds Transformers and all the Classic Angry Birds Apps (Classic, Seasons, Rio, Space, both Star Wars 1 AND 2, Bad Piggies, Epic, Transformers, & Go!) is only temporary, and they will not be permanent. Once testing is finished, the Classic Games will return to the US App store and other regional app stores. So, do not worry, do not panic, and be patient. The testing will be over soon, and the Classic games will come back soon.

Original Forum Title: The Worst has possibly come…

Original Forum: It is a very sad era for Angry Birds… Every single game is now gone. From Angry Birds Classic to Angry Birds Transformers. Classic, Seasons, Rio, Space, both Star Wars games, Bad Piggies, Epic, Go!, and even Transformers are all gone from the App Store. As a major Angry Birds fan, I can’t begin to imagine how emotionally stressed out and ashamed I am that this horrible thig has happened. I don’t know what has happened or why it has happened, but I hope it’s only temporary. Otherwise, it will be a sad era for the Angry Birds, it multiverse, and all who they’ve teamed up with (Rio, Sonic, & more)…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Power Pork
    @abginebird

….ahem ahem:

Is AB Seasons off the App Store?

Read the latest comments

Kemah
    @kemah

i need help I want to play angry birds rio or any kind of angry birds would be nice. but I do not see a way to download any of the games. can you please help me?

Kemah
    @kemah

how do I find a game to play, I cant seem to be able to download a game, just finding walkthroughs…..help i want to kill angry birds….

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

Keep in mind that all Classic Angry Birds games are removed from the app store temporarily to undergo some testing. You’ll have to be patient for the testing to finish; the Classic Games will eventually return.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Worst has NOT come (I hope)… (changed title)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.