The Tasty Adventure (Food Hat Set)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Tasty Adventure (Food Hat Set)

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Well, I can consistently strike the first 2 rooms on 6, filling the meter each time, but don’t get a spell. Wonder why? What I do get is whatever bird was used to make the strike. I had never noticed that before. So I’ve started using my most powerful bird in those rooms, even if a wimpy one will do, figuring it will get replaced. Still, no spells.

I keep getting bogged down on room 3, taking at least 3 birds to clear. I know I’m doomed at that point.

Tips gratefully accepted!

Buster
    @doulgas

No joy and no help from TOF in getting that hat for chuck on the 20th floor. Two days in a row I’ve drawn 3 pigs before even reaching the 10th.

Buster
    @doulgas

Am I the only fool still playing this event? No help again from TOF, but I did manage to clear level 6.

The key, as someone mentioned above, was getting a ME spell. OK fine, but how to do THAT? I had been focused on striking the first 2 rooms with the lowest fp birds I had, saving the heavy artillery for harder rooms. Same results every time. So instead I used the stronger birds to also destroy as much structure as possible. That meant blasting right through the balloon structure on 1  with bomb rather than avoiding it. After room 2 I had about 3-4M more points than the earlier attempts and that was just enough to fill the meter again.

I got the ME when I finally figured how to strike room 3 with Matilda. You have to aim it perfectly, but if you get it right, the bird knocks out the top structure while the exploding egg goes through the tunnel and clears the one below. It was pretty easy after that.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

After struggling with just red, Blues and Chuck for 10 days, I finally got Bomb’s hat today, but it is the second last day already.

The AB2 app keeps crashing since a few days ago, today the app crashed during I am playing the event level. Then it crashed again when I was assigning the feathers to Bomb after I completed an event level. I don’t know whether the feathers were added or not.

It also crashed and jumped back to home screen during MEBC gameplay, and given a score of zero! But they counted me as played for sure.

Some members in this forum has pointed out this issue before, I am not sure if the phone has overheat issue or it’s the app’s problem. I am using the iPhone X.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

Hey @angrybirdspoop. Not sure of the cause of your problems. But I have had my game crash on me many a time. It is especially upsetting when you’re trying to claim rewards. Definately send in a ticket to Rovio and they will look into your “run” and get back to you. Sometimes it can take a day or two. Good luck, I have had sucess in getting my rewards (feathers one time, chest in the maps…) returned to me. I hope you do too. Best of luck!

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

I run different accounts on different Samsung Galaxy series phones.  This is what I can tell you.

Galaxy S7 Edge (T-mobile phone) – Never seems to crash.

Galaxy S7 Edge (AT&T phone) – Seems to have more “network connection” issues and has crashed out a few times since I’ve been playing AB2 on it.

Galaxy S8 Plus – Never seems to crash.

Galaxy S9 Plus – Never seems to crash.

Oh and my kids have some accounts on the old LG G3 phones.  Those are totally hit and miss.  I wouldn’t recommend those old things for playing AB2.

Buster
    @doulgas

It turns out level 7 was relatively easy compared to 6. I got it in 4-5 tries with my 4 birds (red, blue, matilda, bomb). The winner spell, believe it or not, the freaking ducks!

Hope you all get your crash problems resolved.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@momokokou2, thanks for the advice, hours before the event ended, I watched a free rare chest video and picked a ME spell, much to my surprise, the feathers screen suddenly appeared and I got the rewards back. For the MEBC, I didn’t send the ticket, I have sent one about another issue long time ago, they deleted it without an answer.

I was able to complete the event on the last day despite the constant crashing, once you have Bomb, it became easier to win. Luckily, AB2 only crashed once since the event has ended. When I play the arena today, It freezes at the searching opponent screen and crashed. When I re-open the game, it deducted the free ticket, but didn’t count me lose, lol.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@angrybirdspoop, Congrats on finishing the adventure! It seems that occasionally  Rovio will try and make up for things when disappointments like that happen. Glad it worked out for you! I have noticed Rovio isn’t responding to my few messages lately, either. I have stopped buying the monthly 70 gems pack bc I got really tired of the rewards being held for ransom in the Daily Challenge and KPP. Sometimes those challenges for me are just ridiculous unless your willing to spend a ton for meager rewards… Good luck on this next adventure too!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Tasty Adventure (Food Hat Set)

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.