The (Hat) Adventure of Love

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The (Hat) Adventure of Love

• We all knew this was coming with the newest update.

It is yet another x6 hat set and runs for 11 days.

Seven rounds, but different rewards than normal.

I have no idea the rewards after rounds 2 and 5.  It looks sort of like an arena ticket, but I don’t think it is.  1,500 feathers after round 3.  If you beat it, there appears to be a feather frenzy after round 7, with 1,500 under it so perhaps it runs for that many minutes?

And of course, only the pay-4-play people are going to have all the hats by tomorrow as the only way to get them is in the Tower of Misfortune.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Those unknown rewards are new features added with this recent update. The 1st one is the new “Entry Ticket” which gives you a free entry to the ToF instead of paying gems (which no one does anyway).

The 2nd is the new “Express Ticket” which starts you off on floor 20 in the ToF, with random rewards equivalent to being on that floor. I believe that for both, you can only use them if you’ve already used your fee entry.

As we normally do, everyone post your ToF runs during this event, aswell as any progress made in the event if anyone manages to get any hats from the ToF.

maverick
    @maverick78

Great the assholes at Rovio scheduled this in the middle a clan battle.  Thanks for screwing us and making all those spells and gems we used worthless.

garethw
    @garethw

@ twisted

5 – hat

10,20 – miss

3 pigs – video taken on 3rd at 19. some gems back.

maverick
    @maverick78

blues Card was 2nd from the left and chucks card was far left in tof.  I beat the first level of the adventure with only red.  Got a strike in the first room and got an eagle, then received/used eagle in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th room for the tof ticket reward free entry.(not the express ticket that takes you to the 20 th floor)

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today, presumably as there’s a new adventure out I was allowed to have a good run. 1st pig on floor 9, spent gems. 2nd pig on 19, also spent gems. 3rd pig on 24, used the video and left after floor 25. Got Red’s, Blues’ and Chuck’s hats.

The first 3 hats were on floor 5, 10 and 20 as they usually are. Not sure why floor 15 never has anything on it, would make way more sense to have 1 every 5 floors.

Takayasu
    @takayasu

The Tower of Misfortune free entry ticket does not come with the free video option. In that sense, it is low in value. We only get the free video option once a day (or something like that) and the free entry to Tower of Misfortune every 20 hours, so we will never get to use the free entry ticket with the free video option.

I am even wondering if the Express Ticket is of significant value without the free video option. Perhaps play your free entry without using the free video option first, then use the Express Ticket with the free video option on your second try would be the way to go?

maverick
    @maverick78

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The free entry ticket is pretty much worthless.  An apple, 10 gems/pearls, and 15 feathers is all your getting from it.</p>

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Feathers, pig, video, apple, pig, quit.

Then with the free ticket, apple, pig, quit.

garethw
    @garethw

pig on 4,13,18,23

hat on 10 and 20

video on 23 – small profit on gems

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Got the 1st pig on floor 13, paid the gems. Then what do you know, another pig on floor 14, so I used the video and left. Got Red’s hat again and more gems than I entered with.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Got Red’s and Blues, and then pigs on 16, 17, 18, and 19, which is where I used the video. Missed on 20 and quit. That run cost me 170 gems as I earned zero.

Not sure round 1 is beatable with just those birds.

Buster
    @doulgas

You can get through levels 1-2 fairly easily with red & blue. For level 2, the key is to get a spell in the first room. Knock out the bottom left structure with blues, which will (usually) feed the flower and knock out the structure to the right. Then use a red to knock out the top structure. You can get ducks or even an ME spell.

Room 2 is an easy strike with red. Save your spell for room 3.

garethw
    @garethw

Three pigs early doors – not bothering with the adventure with just three hats – not worth my time.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Pig on floor 3, so I used the video. Getting a pig 1-2 floors before a safe floor is a trap and never worth thinking you can just do 2 more floors, there will be a pig on one of them at least. Left with 10 gems and a Blizzard, so that’s another day with no rewards even closely related to the hat adventure.

maverick
    @maverick78

11 gems, pig, pig, pig quit

I’ve gotten 2 hats so far.  It’ll take a miracle to get a third

garethw
    @garethw

Pig on 8,9,13. No repeat hats.

I have a feeling that I won’t get a really good run on this set.

The last couple of adventures I’ve got five hats, but it’s still such a grind to get 10000 per hat to finish the set.

tbranch
    @tbranch

I got 3 hats in Tower of Fortune, made it to level 3 of the Adventure of Love. The free Tower of Fortune ticket is horrible because… it does not come with a free video. So I lost all my winnings from up to level 30 or something, and all my gems too. Anyone know what the reward for finishing level 7 of the Adventure of Love is? It looks odd.

nubie
    @nubie

looks like it will be 1500 minutes feathers frenzy since same symbol with 60 give us 60 minutes feathers frenzy ( maybe )

maverick
    @maverick78

Pigs on 4th and 6th floor and out again

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Pig on 4, video, quit after 5th. No gems on 1-4 so wasn’t going to hit the inevitable pig on 6 and lose what little I had earned.

garethw
    @garethw

Pig 4,6 and out.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

1st pig on floor 7, paid gems. Pig on floor 12, used the video and left after picking the card; when the safe floor is 1-2 floors away this is more often than not a trap…just use the video and leave, and don’t let the game tempt you into thinking you can get to the safe floor as it’s so close.

I earned 20 gems overall so my continue was free and I left with some mediocre stuff. This is what I wish the majority of ToF was like and not 1-2 pigs before floor 5. If they removed pigs before floor 5 then things would be so much better.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Feathers, apple, spell, pig, no video option, quit.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Level 20 on Friday; Level 30 on Sunday. Did not get any birds besides Red and Blues which I already owned. Today was apple, pig.

garethw
    @garethw

Pig 2,7 and 9 – it really isn’t worth bothering this time it seems.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The (Hat) Adventure of Love

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.