The Gardening Adventure (Another 10K Hat Set)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Gardening Adventure (Another 10K Hat Set)

• As usual, hats only available right now through the Tower of Misfortune.

Rewards are pretty typical as well, chest, 500, 2,000, and 10,000 feathers.

Event runs for 11 days which means most of the remaining time on the current MEBC will result in even fewer points for all but the pay-for-play people and cheaters who will have the complete hat set within a few hours.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Done. I am boycotting spending money until Rovio cancels all new hat sets. Please share with your clan members.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

yep, another useless hat set :(

btw, does anyone know is there a higher slingshot level than 50?

garethw
    @garethw

Just reinforces the glacial rate of “progress” for most of us.

Incidently just noticed it’s exactly a year since I last spent any real money on the game.

Buster
    @doulgas

@garethw, congratulations for completing step 1 of the Rovio 12-step program!

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

As with every other new 10k hat set, I played the ToF and got the first 2 hats immediately. Then today I played again and got a pig on floor 3, continued with a video then got to floor 5, didn’t get the 1st hat for the bonus multiplier and instead got 10 pearls for a rubbish, irrelevant low-tier hat (yipee, thanks) and quit. Eventually I’ll do the ToF and it’ll “let me” get to floor 15 and get the 3rd hat, while also getting the 1st and 2nd hat here and there for some bonus multipliers.

This happens every time there’s a new hat set out, and it’s weird, like a pattern where the ToF “allows” me to get the first few hats and then no more. I can never get any deeper in the ToG since it’s rigged to hell, giving pigs as early as floor 2. At least have no pigs until floor 6+.

There’s so much they can do to, like how about limited time black pearl discounts on hat sets? Or make the free black pearl chest give decent amounts of pearls and not 10 or 20. Or reduce the timer so we can get it a few times a day. How about increase the black pearl reward amount in the DC/KPP? 30 for the DC is pathetic. 100 for the KPP isn’t much better. How about add random black pearl chests to rooms, like you can find apples and rare chests? There’s so much potential for quality of life adjustments that would make the game more fun and rewarding, and less of a tedious, gem-sucking slog.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I made it to the 40th floor yesterday and today. Still only have 3 hats, Red, Blues, and Bomb. Missed Chuck and whoever is on the 40th floor both times, but at least I got an egg today.

I’m sure tomorrow will be Apple, Pig, Pig. The game has given me the two good days I see about once a month.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

@aggieguy That’s quite generous of the game to let you get all the way to floor 40, I don’t think I’ve ever got that far without hitting a pig. Usually I just hit the FF button, go do something else, come back a minute later and watch the free continue video that inevitably pops up and then leave with whatever I have (if I’m 1 floor away from a safe floor then naturally I enter it and then leave).

Sometimes I’m allowed up to floor 15-20, and on a few super rare occasions I remember getting as far as 25-30 without pigs. Don’t think I’ve ever come higher than that though. Most cases though I can get to floor 5 with 1 pig and a video, then leave. Today I got a pig on floor 3 and just left without bothering with the video as the prizes are pointless.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I hit pigs, but also got a decent number of gems during the run so was willing to part with some to continue. Hit the 400 gem pig on floor 39 so used the video to get to the 40th floor and stopped after that. Ended up losing about 150 gems, but it was actually worth it given the hat for Bomb and the egg.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

That’s pretty good then, at least you got lucky with getting more gems and less pigs, so it helps soften the blow. I’ve spent gems before just to continue though the thought of getting pig after pig just puts me off paying gems each time. Maybe if I get decent prizes I’d be willing to spend extra gems, even if I end up losing more overall.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

*sigh* I was hoping to do so well with this latest adventure, but no.

I managed to get to level 40 but didn’t find the Jackpot egg. On the way I found the hats for Red, Blues and Mathilda and managed to get to level 4, but can’t get any further without an extra bird or getting very lucky.

After this adventure, I will have the Pride, Food and this Botanical hat set unfinished because I simply can’t collect them from the Tower of Fortune without spending money eg, without spending gems to pass so many pigs. At 10k BP it takes a while to save up.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Gardening Adventure (Another 10K Hat Set)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.