Thanks everyone

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanks everyone

• Wanted to thank everyone for the help with ABT. I had used these forums to answer questions about several Angry Birds games for a long time but only joined after ABT was released due to the massive bug problems and major releases. But now I have no reason to come back as after an exchange with Rovio on one specific problem. I was appalled and have ditched the game.

So thanks again, I’ll check now and again to see if any updates warrants me trying again i.e. blasting pigs becomes the focal point of the game again.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Dude nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

jman
    @jman

Dude yeeeeeeesssssssssss.

There’s is to many bugs and game crashes.
    I do not have a data connection for most of the day and now it requires it with restart.

I cannot play when I wish now, I’ve voiced my opinion and got a crappy response ” we try are best but can’t please everyone ”

So I’m out unless things change or something peaks my interest.

jman
    @jman

@20qmindreader

Definitely will try and stay appraised of updates, especially new areas opening up. Just can’t stay engaged now as I’ve got so much going on and can’t play on my terms.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, it’s unfortunate that your game is so buggy that it’s virtually unplayable.

It’s even more unfortunate that Rovio can’t or won’t do anything about it.

As much as I like to complain about the bugginess, it’s never gotten as bad as what you’re experiencing, but I can certainly empathize.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanks everyone

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.