Telepod Karts – Help

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Telepod Karts – Help

• Hi,
    I bought a multi-pack toy for my 6 years son that enables to upload 2 karts to the game.
    No problems to upload and everything working; the problem came when I bought another single pack and uploaded this new one.
    The other two karts became unavailable to play, just buying with diamonds.
    This is the expected behavior or I did something wrong?
    Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

@aftarquino
    Sometimes when the iPad (or your device) gets disconnected from the internet the karts that were telepoded-in will go away. I have lost my karts walking from one room to the next. Had to reload them all back in.
    Just try to reload them via the telepod stand and see if that works. You should check to see if you are connected to the internet. I also have an online account for GO with Rovio. Would recommend that because they keep all your progress. I have had occasion to delete the GO app and then reload it. If you have a Rovio account you will not loose any data, at lease I have not lost any to date.
    FYI, I always play GO connected to my Rovio account and to the internet.
    Hope that helps.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi,
    Is exactly what happened.
    I have an iPad and noticed that the karts were gone after re-connecting to internet.
    I always play connected to my Rovio account and it´s good to know that they have a backup of my progress.
    Thanks

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

I found the official Rovio answer here: http://www.rovio.com/en/support/faq&support_category_id=117
    Open the page and go to “A kart that I scanned into the game has disappeared! Where did it go?”.
    Regards

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Telepod Karts – Help

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.