Target 2016 Event rigged?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Target 2016 Event rigged?

• As you all know, the Target 2016 event on Angry Birds Transformers ended a few minutes ago (7:00pm CST) and the points were all tallied correctly- well not really, you see, when I did a node/run, I earned up to 500+ Points worth of defeating Balloon Pigbots (30 Points each) and collecting Energon cubes (10 Points each)- but when I completed the run, my score was reduced to what it was before, and I ended up losing the Daily Challenge and therefore losing the event- missing my opportunity to get Shockwave by 300 Event points all because of a stupid bug

Also, has anybody noticed that people have unusually high scores? On some runs, it becomes scarce to find Balloon Pigbots (the most annoying challenge- along with destroying Pigbot Gunners and Flying Pigbots)- or worse none appear at all, so I can only get points off of collecting Energon cubes (Gunners and Flying Pigpots are plentiful so it isn’t a problem), so it isn’t fair to see that people use the Gem Hack Glitch to recharge their Event energy (each recharge goes up by 10 Gems every time and is reset when the new challenge appears), therefor racking up on Pig (Big) Points that are hard for other players to get- dominating the leaderboard! I’m just fed up with these Balloon Pigbot challenges not being fair, because I can’t control what appears and what doesn’t.

Why did the event end so early? The newsletter said that it ends TOMMOROW, at 0:00 GMT- not today! I wasn’t ready!

(I’m sorry- I’m just mad that I missed a limited-time Transformer because of something I can’t control, which reminds me of that awful glitch on Go! during the Holiday season- 2 karts were missed because the game was overrun with a crashing issue)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@rowdypup

5/14 0:00 GMT IS 5/13 7 PM CST. 0:00 is midnight and the start of the day. CST is GMT-5.

Did you get the bonus on each run?

The people with the high scores maximized the bonus and only did one run per hour except for the first two and last two hours. What were some of the scores you were seeing? First place on my leader boards ranged 20-25k, which was not abnormally high.

If you were in the challenge when it ended and didn’t get the points you expected, it’s due to a known glitch that’s affected the last few events.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@millforce2k To answer your questions, I was triggering the bonuses from the squads about 80% of the time (they didn’t affect your Event points, just coins collected and Pigs defeated), and the people on the leaderboard had unusually high scores, such as 19,000 Event points while everybody else (including me) were sitting as 7-9,000 points- which wasn’t really that fair, and yes- this happened everyday of the event, so when it ended, I just bought all the accessories and some coins as a consolation prize for myself. Some of my BP (Balloon Pigbot) points never counted towards the event, so I was sitting at 200 event points on the last day, all because of that stupid glitch that may or may not be taken care of, hopefully not sabotaging me on the next event

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

You definitely weren’t getting the bonuses. That score is what I had before the bonus. You had to choose a transformer from the identified squad, which changed every few hours.

sheepybach
    @paul13

The top 3 on my board on the last day all over 50K which was beyond belief to me or they used a hell of a lot of gems. I got 6K give or take but I wrote this game off after the 1st few days due to all the silly things that were on my comp nodes (Movie tickets and models)

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@rowdypup

The bonuses absolutely affected event points.

@paul13

On the last day I got close to 20,000 points while only spending 10 gems.

I certainly had some balloon pig runs that scored >1100 pre-bonus. I’d guess, very approximately, that an average score for balloon pig runs was 400 or so pre-bonus, which gives a nice round number of 1000 for average score at max bonus. 50,000 points would seem to require a large gem investment, then, but less than the 900 gems charged for certain single accessories. So it’s easy to see how real people might spend that much.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@franciscrawfo,

I really lost interest in this comp when I started to have the tickets and Models that did nothing score wise I tuned out lol.
    Yes I did have to look twice at the scores lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Target 2016 Event rigged?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.