Suggestions for Rovio?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Suggestions for Rovio?

• Here are a few suggestions for rovio.
    on ipads, we dont need the plus/ minus for resizing the screen. an option to remove that and have one less button to accidentally tap would be great.

Have the option to remove powerups or at least have a moveable HUD so we can adjust the position however we like.

other players, feel free to chime in, but lets allow everyone to make suggestions without flaming them.

for those who use powerups, do we really need to waste time watching the special effects every time? and it’s twice as long if we use two PUs. think about it, many of the latest levels gave been no-skill, random luck, repeat over and over and over and over and over, etc. most of us are very busy these days and have limited time, the extra time wasted watching special effects when we activate PUs adds up.If rovio sped up the process we would use powerups faster, which means we would use more, which means more revenue for rovio

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Kelani
    @kelani

I’m all for removing the resize button, and the permanent disabling of powerups. Both of those are simple features that would be easy to implement.

Removing the PU animation would involve much more work, and while I can totally see how it would be a good thing, and I hope it happens for you guys, I’m thinking it’d be a tough sell to convince Rovio that it’s a big enough problem to justify the time and expense involved in implementing it.

From what I’ve seen, Rovio, and most app makers like keeping the options to a minimum. I’m not sure if that’s a corporate thing, or encouraged by Apple, or what.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Suggestions for Rovio?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.