Stunticon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stunticon Event

Viewing 16 replies - 51 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@barbatos Well that answers my assumption then. Thanks

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@barbatos
    Thanks for the great info. I’m glad I was mistaken about this. now I can focus only on the structures and other pigs. I can skip shooting the baloon pigs, since I keep alternating between vehicle and bot mode, and they don’t reach me.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Thanks @barbatos. I’ll just focus on the ones coming right at my bot. I’ve found that if I try to dodge them, the pigs on the approaching tower will fire ahead of my bot and hit it as its transforming back.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@millforce2k
    If you are in vehicle mode, the pig will shoot way ahead, if you continue in vehicle mode, you will be hit. The transformation back don’t reduce the speed immediately, so the shot will still hit you.

I try to transform into vehicle mode just briefly, to jump ahead the shots, and transform back into bot immediately. I just need to be careful, because the bot got scrambled if I repeat this continuously.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@ramonpontes Yea, I try to do it briefly as well, but if I’m transforming back to bot and the tower enters the frame, I can’t fire and transform back to vehicle fast enough to not get hit. I’ve been doing decently enough lately avoiding the hits, but can now tweak it a bit since I don’t have to focus on the balloon pigs as much.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 6, the final day, is flying pigs. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1600 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 3200 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 8000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 12800 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 24000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 40000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 80000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 160000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 240000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 320000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Asen_77
    @asen

Just finished first and collect 8000 tokens. Dead End is at level 16 and I just reached level 737 ( like Boing plane 😉 )

Joel
    @joel687

I made it to 40k, and I am out. I collected all the sparks and overpowered Dead End. Time to look to the next event (Come on, Sunstorm…)

Asen_77
    @asen

Great work @joel687. I will miss only middle spark container. In the morning will grab bigger one. Already grab small and overpowered Dead End.</p>

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – Thanks. It all comes back to getting 3,500 tokens on WMT day. That made the whole event less stressful

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 How many reloads you spend that day?

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – 4 or 5 refills. I know I spent the 60 gem level. I don’t remember if I did the 80 gem level

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I got sparks in 2nd day and overpower by coming 3rd on final day. On 3 days I did 3 reloads, 1 day did 4 and others just 1 or 2. During event I was able to get from 100% to 105% for the last 3 days.
    Now have 3 TF @ 105% and 1 @ 100%. Plus others in various stages

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Acidstorm, Nemesis for me… :( I am 999 years old now but still no sign of these two since I came back.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

That was one of the worst events for me. I had to spend almost 500 gems to Overpower Dead End. I was struggling to stay in the top 10 players, but in a couple of days even that position was hard to keep. Well, I can’t complain, I had my choices about promoting other bots, and I had my glory moments on other events.

I had to skip the spark canisters completely. If I had to spend gems to get sparks, I would spend on the spark run, where I can invest 100 gems and receive in return about 700 sparks.

I am not happy that it cost me all of my gems (600 gems to be exact), just to unlock Dead End. I’m going to be really mad if the next event has a Transformer that I haven’t unlocked yet, especially if I can’t earn enough of the tokens required without spending gems because the cost is too high. It seems to me that Rovio/Exient is purposely making this game more expensive when it comes to the gameplay for special events just to players to spend more money on gems. I mean, just look at the recent token prices for new characters: 100,000 tokens! I predict that those token prices are just going to get worse for future events.

@ramonpontes
     You shouldn’t have spent the gems on overpowering Dead End. It was not worth the cost. The sparks are more worth the cost of tokens and/or gems than overpowering a Transformer. Also, even though the coins are pretty much useless, it would have been more worth it to you to save those gems for a future event that a new character and/or accessories that you don’t have yet. It’s things like this that are reasons as to why Rovio/Exient needs to make it possible for us players to be able to bank tokens so that we can carry those tokens over to future events.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stunticon Event

Viewing 16 replies - 51 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.