Stunticon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stunticon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 66 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer For me this question is not staing – I am going for Dead End as he is sparks promoted in my list and I don’t use other for events and Spark Run.

I have a question to every one – Where is logic for tokens level today? Yesterday, when we get 75 points from WMT’s and normal points to earn were about 800-1000 before bonus, and today with balloon pigs where points are 400-500 before bonus, why max level is 400 000 points? This is unreachable even of you spend 1000 gems for reload. For yesterday I reached 500 tokens level ( 1750 total ) with two reloads. For today I can’t be sure that I will reach 100 000 for 1000 tokens total. Just JARSU or what?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer For me, it doesn’t make sense to overpower a bot I haven’t promoted and I have yet to use Energon Lockdown in an event or Spark Run.

@asen
    In addition, balloon pigs has the same levels as all pigs. We would need more streams of balloon pigs to get the same scores as all pigs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k What are you still doing not promoting him? :P Even if you skip events with him, he is a godsend in the Desert parts of the Spark Run.

Do it immediately. He wrecks everything without breaking a sweat.

@asen
    Go for it. :)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer I’ll get to him, eventually. Right now, I’m starting with Deadend and can make it through 3-4 segments and then finish off with Ultimate Megatron. With Nemesis Prime and Greyslam Grimlock for support and promotion bonus.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k What level are you on now?

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – If you get this in time, jump back into the game. They are sniping like mad (me too, admittedly. Had to catch up from a day out wih the family)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer Not sure. I think the max sparks is something like 730.

@joel687
    I had a surprise visit from family, so I had to sneak in a few runs here and there. Unicron got me over the 100K mark and finished 5th, so not too bad. With about 5800, I’m well on my way to overpower and some sparks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 4 is Missiles. Expected tokens levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Asen_77
    @asen

Seriously considering that 140% Ratchet will be better then 440% Dead End on rocket day. I will try later.

Yesterday reached 50k without reload and need to get to sleep early and get only 100 for 11-th place. Today will try for more. Currently 4700 with spend 420 for smaller spark container.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Okay but the reason I asked that is because at my level 49, even with Overpowered Dead End, he still dies after one segment. So how are you able to complete 3/4th of the whole run with your non overpowered Dead End? Please share you strategy.

E=MC²
    @kwplee

After Itsy Bitsy Spider Event token exchange, I can’t connect to this Stunticon Event at all!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer Particularly on beach and meadow segments, shoot a tower, transform quickly to vehicle and back. Shoot some balloon pigs. When next tower comes, repeat. Those segments are sooo repetitious. For the others, similar shoot and dodge. Before this, he would die in the first segment as well.

Joel
    @joel687

Halfway through day 4, I am sitting on 7590 tokens. I should get Dead End overpowered tonight and then relax the last two days and grab sparks. Getting the max tokens day 2 was totally worth it!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m suffering with a non low promoted bot in a leaderboard full of purple promoted ones. At the end of day 3, I had 3700 tokens, so if this scenario continues, I will be able to overpower Dead End with about 300 gems spent. If this i the case, I will overpower him.

@datguygamer

I also don’t have too much problem with Dead End on the spark run. I usually reach 3rd or 4th node with him. I used to reach the astrotrain, but it is not possible anymore.
    The levels are very repetitive, as mentioned by @millforce2k, and the strategy is to not be greedy. Shoot, dodge turning into vehicle and shoot again. The only random factor for me are the flying pigs. When they appear, I have to focus on killing them.
    I’m on level 106 now, and the difficulty doesn’t seem to increase, or at least it increases on a very imperceptible rate. Dead End is an excellent replacement to UM, since it can kill enemies in a faster rate, even WMT are a piece of cake for him.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@millforce2k No need to shoot Balloon Pigs. You’ll still get the points by just letting them hit the ground even off the screen.

@datguygamer
    I was able to finish a Spark Run level with overpowered Deadend. He doesn’t destroy everything though, lots of stone blocks leftover. His defense didn’t improve that much after overpowering, I thought of putting Cowboy Hat (20% defense) on him then I realize he doesn’t have that hat. Did you overpower E-Lockdown too?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@barbatos
    Are you sure about the baloon pigs? I know it is true for baloon pigs that hit the ground out of the screen, but still close to it. I think that if you move too far, they do not provide any sparks.

Asen_77
    @asen

My stateguy for Spark Run is the same. Get away from falling towers and save blood of Dead End and other as much as I can. Lately I am reaching end of the spark run with third or forth bot. A lot flying pigs are showing last few days. My first is UM and he still gets them down ( of course not as before ) and he is first in my list. Then Dead End as second and till few days ago I was playin only with this two guys. UM was succeding for 2/5 or 3/5 and Dead End to the end. Now things are worst, but still succeding to get to the end of the level …

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes Once they hit the ground you get the point. That is for SURE, even outside of the screen. But if you hit them into the sky, I have theory that they will become more then if you just left them to hit the ground.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@barbatos Yea, I mainly focus on the ones that are headed towards my bot so I don’t have to dodge them. I think, like @ramonpontes, if they are too far off, you don’t get points, so I’ll hit them, too. I can generally get a couple shots at them before the next tower of pigs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@barbatos I am also with @ramonpontes and @millforce2k on this one. I have tried just letting Balloon Pigs die themselves off screen but no sparks seem to be awarded. But maybe that’s just me and my wrong assumptions. Also yes, I am planning on overpowering Energon Lockdown. I employ a trick while overpowering and so far it has helped me with optimized gem wastage.

And I agree, Dead End didn’t improve that much after max overpower as he got the short end of the stick. His percentage is the lowest among all the overpower ranks. WHY EXIENT, WHY?

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Asen_77
    @asen

iOS 1.28.1.13

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 5 is all pigs, land, sea, and air. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 2000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 4000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 10000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 16000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 30000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 50000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 100000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 200000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 300000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 400000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Asen_77
    @asen

Just passed level 106 of Spark Run and several times left balloon pigs to hit the ground outside of the screen and they definitely gaves points. Also here is result from today

IMG_0454.jpg

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@ramonpontes @millforce2k @datguygamer
    Lv 107 E-Starscream bursting in speed while entering the tunnel and still getting points from Balloon Pigs. No Balloon Pigs shot during the play.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stunticon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.