Stop it with the events and open a new area!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stop it with the events and open a new area!

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • ph
    @ph

Sorry, I want another challenge that offers the seekers. I was only able to get 2 of the 3, so a repeat event is welcome.

julrey
    @julrey

Re: end game state, the irony is that they’ve recently begun adding new levels in Angry Birds 2 faster than I can complete them. Maybe shift some resources to this game instead? Based on the cloud cover in the map it would appear the developers are barely at the halfway point of all that was originally intended.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

we have to face it the event’s will be unstoppable from now on and it will be weekly. This the new model that is going to reality from now and on.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam
    I’ve got no problem with the Events as it makes a change but fix the bugs and issues as well.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i have not my self either but the bugs i mean issues is another PAINFUL story…

Swing
    @swing

This game doesn’t make money because it is managed by morons. The whole value structure is wrong, they have made the gems so valuable that people don’t want to spend them. $100 for 5200 gems? For that kind of money you should be able to play with a walking tower and fly the astrotrain, but what you can actually do is speed up a few upgrades or buy some accessories that are going to be junk in a couple of updates. So why buy gems?
    Then we have the coins, which are essentially worthless after you advance in the game. They sure are generous with coins, they give them to you with open hands, too bad you can’t do anything with them. So why watch ads?
    Then there is no real game development, sure, you can add some orange to jazz call him ricochet and present him as a brand new fun and exciting transformer, but anyone older than five will see through it. So why spend money in the game?
    It is painfully evident that the people making the decisions don’t play the game, that’s why they think that an autofire (which anyone that has played the game for more than half an hour does a better job) is a good idea. If they don’t play the game, they should be listening to the people that do, but instead the do the opposite of what the overwhelming majority of players want.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@swing, +1 — this sums up the issues perfectly, very well said!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stop it with the events and open a new area!

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.