Stop it with the events and open a new area!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stop it with the events and open a new area!

• For God’s sake, it’s been over a year since a new area opened. IMHO, tell the devs to STOP working on new events and give us a new area!! How about the cave node that was leaked like 18 mints ago??? Anyone who feels the same, please tell @lewie4 and all other Rovio emps here!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Power Pork
    @abginebird

Cave node?

Raizir
    @raizir

Sorry y’all, the games over!

“Hello there,

Unfortunately you have reached end game state. There are sadly currently no more new areas or characters to explore in regular game play past level 185. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience! The subject of players reaching end game state has been taken up with game development, and we hope that they can deliver on some new content soon enough in the near future. We do hope you can find joy in competing in the events and capturing the event exclusive characters. Have a great day regardless!

Best regards,

Ann-Marie
    Rovio Support Team”

(this is what they say about it when asked about it)

Anonymous

@abginebird @raizir

They’ve had the .Pak file for that map on our phones for over a year. Would be great if Rovio finally did something with it. :/

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir as i said the game is dead. Rovio/Exient tries to make money from events and with those silly adds the daily mission and a buggy game are making everything terrible!

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Well, that’s a shame then. They can expand the map at least like underground maps or something as I see the map still has potential to be expanded and explored. If they said the game is done, why there is still the ‘Coming Soon!’ thing on the map? They should removed it instead of giving players a false suspense for new areas to be added in the future (unless they change their mind and that thing has the right to stay).

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I didn’t interpret that comment from rovio as the game would never be expanded. Just that there are no more levels until development delivers them.

That’s not to say they ever will be developed. But I don’t think that statement in and of itself means the game is dead in the water.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@soundwave After so many years waiting and nothing happens. In the most of people this game is dead and as well my opinion remain the same so many years why they didn’t develop anything ONLY event for trying to make out cash!! Proof the Epic Optimus was offered 3 times by now!!! And Now have so much lower the price for gems it’s obvious!

rlc
    @rlcoone

I suspect that the genius who programmed the original game has either died or left Rovio. All that’s left are hacks who have neither the skill nor imagination to program new areas of the map. At best they can tweak existing code (creating a myriad of bugs in the process) and borrow existing code to make it look like they’ve done something new. Auto-fire is just borrowing the code for buddies (who have always auto-fired) and dropping it into the action for the main character.

They know the game is dead and they’re just trying to make as much money as possible off the death spiral.

rlc
    @rlcoone

It’s obvious to you and me, I just see a lot of people excited about paying money for the crumbs Rovio is throwing them and can’t resist pointing out the obvious to them. ;)

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@ricoone Or maybe he/she got fired maybe? I remember Rovio have to let go some staff members back then during the production of the AB Movie or somewhere during that time.

rlc
    @rlcoone

That would be too funny, fire your best people and watch as your product swirls down the toilet drain.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well it seems that if they really fired their best people then there is no point continue talking about the progress of the game. So it’s as just i said it’s dead end and they are trying to make money with zero new content and by making copies of the existed transformers with another paint job.

epicbird
    @filipersr

How you can see in this site: https://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/publisher/25/rovio-entertainment-ltd/

Rovio get money only in AB2, AB Pop, ABO and Friends so all other games are in second plan because didn’t grab money such as ABT.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@filipersr they didn’t get the money because they didn’t offer and something to ABT! ABT is stack for so many years! Not to mention the game stopped at 185 Level, so with adding those lame events the users are disappointed with those things giving weekly events without break hopping to reduce the user’s stock of gems, and have the hope that new or older user will buy gems. Not to mentioned that in the current event they went so desperately that offered so lower prices at gems so that they can make some money. And the 3rd time that the EPIC Optimus Prime and it’s accessories were offered in very very small amount of time. Remember Epic Optimus prime was offered for the 1st time at February 2016.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Old news but interesting perspective here.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Also after Lock & Load Event is over please for the love of god Rovio/Exient stop those event. Give us some time to have some rest.

Raizir
    @raizir

doubt that…

i only have 12 gems… thats why i only have got shockwave from an event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Now i am begging them to make a break. I was left sleepless so many night to go after Ricochet and add also other events before… In the end i might become a zombie xD

Phillips
    @phillips

If you were left sleepless chasing Ricochet then that is your own fault. 5000 tokens over 7 days equaled 715 (rounded up) tokens per day. It was very easy to do 550 per day which wasn’t hard would almost guarantee a finish higher than 10th providing 200 tokens giving you 750 tokens per day + tokens from the daily quests.

Yes I am over the events as well but I am not losing any sleep competing in them and so far the only Transformer I have missed (I started playing before the Rodimus Event) is Epic Optimus because I went away for the weekend.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@phillips that’s your logic! Sorry but each day i was forced to compete against all odds! In day four i was able to unlock ricochet and one accessory. but add all those events without breaks it’s stressing many people including me too.

Phillips
    @phillips

You just proved my point you unlocked Ricochet and one accessory on day 4 of a 7 day challenge. You had three days to spare that could have been used instead of losing sleep.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@phillips and that what means? it’s also the fact that you told me i should sleep, ok you are right on that part but i have had to compete against people or maybe an npc. Ok i loose sleep for 4 days. But that stress and psychology are very bad for people! Anyway everyone has their points but i don’t like people preaching over to me.

Phillips
    @phillips

I wasn’t preaching merely pointing out that this challenge (7 days and achievable daily token levels) didn’t require anybody to lose sleep to gain the new character. So if your complaining about losing sleep that is because you were doing more than was required to obtain him.

But I do agree there needs to be a break in the challenges

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Stop it with the events and open a new area!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.