Stella Hat Adventure…I LUV HER!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stella Hat Adventure…I LUV HER!!

Viewing 9 replies - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
  • redirocks
    @acuraice

first off Stella is totally Awesome in this game! Her bubble lifting power has totally been upgraded from previous games as she is now able to lift heavier items and stays airborne for much longer than before. i freakin love her

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

Stella had bird power 61.  I did some hats changing for two birds. When I was done, Stella was 58 and has been that way for two days. Does anyone have a clue about this?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Elder Wand
    @johnnyericm

I love Stella, she is helping me a lot with Boss Pigs, she simply blow them away. :-)

@buzzrd
    that’s weird, did you reported it to Rovio?

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@buzzrd Rovio has has SO MANY GLITCHES this week, from time change, to more cheaters then normal, names changing, games crashing, even buildings falling in many rooms. So try swiping off game or power down and reboot. Make sure you do not have ROM 3rd party on your device.

*SilverFalcon*
    @andersonwillow

Stella suuuuuuuuuuucks! She doesn’t wear any hats and doesn’t let you take a spell. Literally, blocks them all. How to level up? I don’t know anything about that. Why does Rovio do such greedy things? Yes, I agree, @diamondjim.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

She doesn’t block spells for me. I enjoy her and find her very useful in the bootcamp, DC, KPP, and clan events. Everything except arena, really. To level her up you need to collect pink feathers. I’ve been getting pink feathers for her when I feed my hatchling.

SB311
    @sb311

@kgeisler, I like her too, but I’ve had a few times where she doesn’t lift certain structures for some reason and I activated her just like I always do.

I like playing the arena without her too. Love my higher scores in the bootcamp and I have also been using my hatchling feathers to feed her since she is the lowest of my birds and I rarely seem to get pink feathers.

I wonder when the other two birds will be available.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

I get pink feathers in treasure boxes, common boxes, I give her all hatchling and rainbow feathers in hat adventure. She is super cute and I like that she can bang into something but still blow bubbles after…

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Ok I admit…this pink girl grew on me!!! But 4 hours of free play, every 12 hours and 30 minutes wait time. Seriously,  after each fail of level in Hat Adventure is just plain Rovio Rude dude!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Stella Hat Adventure…I LUV HER!!

Viewing 9 replies - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.