SPARKRUN – INVISIBLE ATTACKER

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum SPARKRUN – INVISIBLE ATTACKER

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@acecarnage

About the game conclusion, while the cash is flowing for Rovio, there will be none.

About the crashes: The length of the spark run is too large, so there is a great possibility to fall into a game crash, more than a normal run, or an event run. I would never risk 100 gem into this kind of event unless I don’t have anywhere else to spend those gems.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well so much for them sorting out the Spark Run Flying Pigs Swarm as stated on FaceBook in the next update. That happened and we are now on 11 but instead of reducing the number in the swarm they have for some reason increased the number.
    I just tried a run with all 3 Bots at L14 and all add-ons fitted and I never made it to the end of the 1st section as I ended up with 2 lots of 20 flying pigs in a swarm.
    Crazy

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Finished level 5 properly. That’s a good sign for me.

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

I am stuck at Level 19……
    My TF’s are level 15, fully accessorised and I get wiped in 2 seconds…..I mean seriously in two seconds. As soon as the level starts I get the shit bombed out of me….
    What is the point of this Sparkrun?
    I don’t even get to get started and I am wiped out.
    The programmers at ROVIO must be a pack of haters and just want to make our lives miserable……. they’re a pack of haters.

Swing
    @swing

I think I discovered something today. When the spark runs started I always used Dead End and had a lot of the invisible earthquake thing going on, when I switched to another character the damaging earthquakes diminished considerably but the runs had more flying pigs. Today I used Lockdown and the earthquakes returned and flying pigs diminished. It could be a coincidence but I seriously doubt it (it was very noticeable), my guess is that depending on your bots you get different obstacles. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if Rovio/Exient are trolling us by making it very hard (impossible) to finish a level if we are using strong (most likely promoted) bots.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I barely completed L14 but didn’t earn enough sparkpoints for full sparks. This is getting ridiculous.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

As I have said before, this Sparkrun is just a scam.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum SPARKRUN – INVISIBLE ATTACKER

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.