Spark

• <p style=”text-align: center;”>Can anybody tell me what the spark is used for? I keep collecting it but have no idea what to do with it. I don’t see anything that uses it.</p>

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Sparks can be used to promote the bots. Just click on the astrotrain-icon in the lower right corner of your screen and select a bot. Then click on promote. (Sorry if this is already known to you). Then you can promote this bot in steps of 5%. This can be very useful when running events (and even a spark run itself) with this bot. Your score will be increased (bonus) by the promotion value of that bot, giving you the chance to end up higher in the daily competition of events and acquire more tokens. These can be used to “buy” several accessoires, get a new kind of bot, upgrade bots quickly and yes, even to get extra sparks.

A list of sparks needed for this promotion bonus is shown below.

Actually the max. level is now 160%, but I don’t know the number of sparks needed for this.
    Correction: The max level in the spark runs is 160. The max bonus is 140%

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Sparks are used to promote bots on the barracks.

Note that promotion is different from upgrading. Upgrades increases the status of your bots. Promotions provides bonus that will increase your score on spark runs and on events.

Each level of promotion gives +5% bonus, and the maximum bonus due promotion is 140%.

EDIT: moifirst already posted a more explained information about this.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.