Spark Run Crashing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Spark Run Crashing

• Anyone else have the spark run crash half way through, so you lose your turn and any spark accumulated ?

Effing Rovio

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Happened to me too

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Mine tried, half way through it got really slow and was stuttering but after 10 seconds it went back to normal. And I resumed breathing

wrw01
    @wrw01

Yes it just happened to me and now they want 100 gems to play again.

@gradientturtle7
    @lewie4

Joel
    @joel687

@emma-simpson – Mine did the same. It slowed down twice, but it was able to work through. I have a feeling my older iPad would have had issues

jgo95
    @jgo95

Crashed for me too. I did the first run about 7am EST and all went fine. When I played again about 7:30pm I was about halfway through, things started to get slow then finally stopped and it crashed. Complete loss of the run and no sparks. I’m going to treat these runs like I would an event, close all apps before starting ABT.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jgo95 I’m gonna do the same

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Didn’t have a crash, but when Nemesis Prime died, GSGrimlock was dropped next to a desert bridge instead of on it. Switching between bot and vehicle mode could get him to jump up a bit, but not high enough to get out of the ravine. Only option was to retreat to the map and forfeit the run.

Screenshot_2017-03-03-05-35-20.png

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes I’m getting the end of the world crash

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I am having no crashes so far @millforce2k

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Today managed to do spark run with no crashing

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Why is it 24 hours or 100 gems to play, say I wait 12 hours shouldn’t it be 50 gems to play then, no you can wait 23 and half hours and they still want 100 gems to play.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Lucky day for me also no crashes on the spark run

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

My 1st crash on level 7 Spark Run.

Almost reached the end of the 3rd location and slowdown and … Lockup on my Android Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Me thinks its to do with unstable internet while using SIM card.
    Have been using Wifi for Spark Run ever since and it is stable.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

By Wifi i either connect to my home router, or when i am outside my Android galaxy Note 3 connects via Wifi to the wifi hotspot function provided by my Asus Zenfone 5.

Both ways seem more stable and less crashes or lockups than using the Android galaxy Note 3’s SIM card internet. And uses less battery power too.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

So can rovio / exient developers give us whatever sparks we earned at the end of each location, please?

ED209
    @ed209

I am finding since the last update the game stutters a lot and no longer runs smoothly when doing nodes, in using a iPhone 5 and never had a issue before. I get a pause for a few seconds then it’s ok for a bit and same thing again.

Nothing else is running and phone freshly restarted and still a issue

ED209
    @ed209

First crash today just as I boarded the ship and crashed! Was a level 11 run as well so not happy. Game has been running badly since last hard update

sheepybach
    @paul13

WEll on my test tab I have only completed 2 spark runs as the rest have crashed on me so I no longer bother as it’s a waste of time

ED209
    @ed209

another attempt at spark run and again it crashed so that’s twice in two days now, not happy and the game just seems to get worse! Wish they would sort out the problems with the game

sheepybach
    @paul13

@ed209

As I posted I no longer bother doing the Spark Runs as they crashing on me all the time.

ED209
    @ed209

@paul13, I have only had it crash twice on me, I tried today and successfully done difficulty 11 so will be 12 tomorrow. currently getting 155% bonus and still able to complete the runs but I cant see this lasting much longer till its not enough anymore

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Did level 12 and didn’t get all the sparks. Died a lot. Going to go back to 11 and stick there for a bit, will still be more than an incomplete level 12

sheepybach
    @paul13

On my test tab I’ve stopped doing any runs as they crash all the time, spark, event and normal.
    I decided to have a go on a smart phone I’m testing Bots are level 6 to 8 i crashed on the spark run and 2 out of the 4 event runs, normal runs all ok. Now why it’s gone like this again i got no idea and why they don’t sort this memory leak out pass. Oh forgot to say the phone has 6Gb RAM.

Rachel Jones
    @rachel-jones

Crashes every time for me. Also, I bought the 50 gems a day bundle, and it stopped giving me gems after the first day. Getting fed up now.

otter
    @otter

What I would like to see is a timer on this section… Seeing 100 gems is not helping me…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Spark Run Crashing

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.