Soundwave Superior — New Event…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Soundwave Superior — New Event…

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Yeah, it definitely looks like they shorted you.  That’s bizarre.

I’m going to have to keep closer track of my points and tokens going forward.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3:

39 runs (4 recharges, 2 x Unicron)

267K / 200K points

1st place

———-

Day 4:

35 runs (3 recharges, 1 x Unicron)

151K /200K points

3rd place

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just crossed 12,000 so went with the sure thing and OP’d Blaster from L19 to L20.

I think ten Gold Crates is going to be out of reach for this Event.  Probably end up going for as many Sparks as I can get my hands on.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i just also passed 12k tookens and i did choose to go from over power 16 t0 17 my Blaster and the rest i will use them maybe in glden crates, or sparks? i will see…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

If you’re going to L17, is that 9,000 tokens?

So do you still have a chance of getting to 7,500 tokens for the 10 gold crates?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig yeap i will do i believe it’s better to overpower him rather spend in something else like coins… i have so maaaaaany damn coins that honestly my counting has put so smaller font size… 542.273.875 coins :S And to tell you the truth i don’t even spend more than 75.000 on open single steel crates… I don’t know if i have a chance to have the rest tokens to open the 10 golden crates but i hope to achieve that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 5:

36 runs (3 recharges, 1 x Unicron)

205K / 320K points

1st place

———-

I’m going to take it easy on Day 6.  Play just enough tokens to get the last of the Sparks, and then I’m done.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

how much is the 4th recharge, 60 or 80 gems?  I’m thinking of starting at 2:31 and going balls to the wall with 4 recharges in the last 40 min to try and take 1st.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 100, 100, ….

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I’m bored of this game. ABT kept me playing for a whole two months. (Wow! That’s a new record!) I think it might be time for me to be done. Zzzzz…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 6:

24 runs (no recharges, 1 x Unicron)

121K / 200K points

7th place

14,755 tokens total for the Event

seaspray
    @seaspray

Well it worked.  Started with 3 hours left.  4 recharges got me 1st with 27k pts.  The leader never played a run the whole time.  He was just a place holder.  It’s always gonna take 3 to 4 recharges to take first, no matter when you start playing.  If it were a fair and square comp between real players, Rovio is not guaranteed anyone will spend gems.  They have to make you spend if you wanna place top 3.  Otherwise you’d occasionally place without a recharge.  240 gems on recharges and 185 down the drain in the spire and another 34 gems in the spire.  459 gems to get Blaster.

Asen_77
    @asen

This time mine 10 Gold Crates with tokens. I wish to collect 13500 for 21 level Blaster, but collect less then 11k. So opened gold crates and sparks.

E67B6AF2-D816-4D37-A1E7-7F618AFF8258.jpeg

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@seaspray
    I must have fallen into one of the rare occasions. I took 1st yesterday with 16k points and 2nd was at 10k. No recharges needed.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@mmotorsport

Dang dude, that’s what my nephew was doing with his 30% Soundwave at level “has not unlocked Soundblaster yet”.  What promotion is your Blaster and how late did you start?  You had some good days during EBee too.  That’s my first 1st place since Beachcomber.  I guess every now and then you just get lucky.  I’ve had my share of luck in the Spire, just not in events.  Every day is a freakin war to hit 1250, and most days I lose.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@seaspray

He’s at 60% promotion and I started with around 3 1/2 hours left.

I think I need to take my good fortune and just be happy for what I got cause this megatron event is going to be nothing but struggle. My base scores are super low and ending up in the bottom five

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Soundwave Superior — New Event…

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.