Soundwave Superior — New Event…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Soundwave Superior — New Event…

• One bot with no Energonicon.

Bonus squad: Instruments of Destruction

Most (but not all) blocks have been turned into wood blocks.

Day 1: Wood blocks.

Soundwave, Soundblaster, and Blaster are in the exchange.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I’m going for Blaster this week.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Second Blaster event in a row I’ve gotta go out of town.  Man I hope they give us another 2k apology tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Need 12,000 tokens for another Blaster overpower level.

Anything more than that is a bonus.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Today’s scoring is ridiculously high.  I started play much too early.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I think the scores of the wooden blocks are 15 today instead of 5. Score 250.000 points must be possible today :)

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

It took no time to get to 200,000 points today.  I also need 12,000 tokens to get Blaster to L20.  Unfortunately the next few days will be low scoring to make up for this (shark day, energon structures, et.).  Maybe we get lucky with a second wood block day at the very end, but definitely need to max out tokens today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’d like to max out today, but too many other Blasters on my leaderboard to place well.

Some of them are playing extremely aggressively, and I’m going out tonight so I won’t even be able to finish my last few runs, much less monitor progress.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Yeah, I probably can’t compete for first place today, either.  Some very aggressive players, and I’m going to the Brewers game this afternoon!

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

Has anyone else found  Blaster to be not so great with Unicron? Does he do that much better as he is overpowered? I’m at lvl15 and didn’t quite damage him to halfway

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@deindiaan

The wood blocks are still 5 points each, it’s just that every block is wood.

@mmotorsport

Blaster definitely gets better with more Overpowers.

Try targeting Unicron’s flaming boogers.  Blaster’s weapon can destroy them fairly easily.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@Optimus_Pig

Ok my mistake then, I really like it though the way the scoring goes! Even without Red Crown I can get a high score…first place is way out of reach but aiming for place 6.

@mmotorsport

My blaster is level 16 and I just destroyed the Unicron with some time left. Cost 1.5 health hearts.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Just like the Target: 2006 event, day two is Sharktihogs. Of course they would do that.

I just now had the worst Unicron run ever (in my opinion), only 443 points before the bonus. How lame is that? I was using my ruby crown promoted Soundwave, but at upgrade level 12, he is clearly not as powerful as my upgrade level 11 Blaster. And I would be using Blaster because he is so powerful, but I don’t have enough sparks in order promote Blaster past a level 2 gold chevron. Still, I should have been able to get a better score with Soundwave than the score of 443 that I did get, during a Unicron run, even on Sharktihog day!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Part of the problem with getting Unicron on Shark Day (or any time he shows up in Cobalt Valley) are the cliffs acting as physical barriers protecting him from your shots.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 1:

23 runs (missed 2, no recharges)

305K / 200K points

11th place

———-

Day 2:

39 runs (23 natural, 2 x Unicron)

173K /200K points

3rd place

Rovio playing games with me again.  My second Unicron run came as my 39th and final run of the day.  If it had come a little earlier, I could have reached 150K with three recharges instead of four.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

<p style=”text-align: center;”>305k points and 11th place…. Pfff</p>

I stand corrected. I just now had an even worse Unicron run than the last time. I only got 290 points before the bonus, and it was in the Meadow. This is ridiculous. The game used to be fun, but, now, it has become nothing but a gem hog and a money hog (I’m also having similar problems with Angry Birds 2, because, in that game, Rovio has raised the gem cost for certain features by a significant amount). I don’t like being forced to needlessly spend gems, especially when I’m spending more gems than I’m earning for free. And I’m also sick and tired of Rovio always giving WMT challenge days during events where it is practically impossible to get high scores with bonus squad bots, especially if those particular bots don’t have a high enough promotion bonus.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

My 10 crates:
    L16 Skywarp
    L16 Heatwave
    2500 Sparks
    160 Gems
    4 Epic Accessories
    1 Rare Accessory
    420 Tokens

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@jimmy-necessary

If you have blaster he can kill the unicron and the WTM’s.

@deindiaan   I know that Blaster is powerful enough to kill Unicron Pig and the WMT’s. That’s not my problem. My problem is that I don’t have enough sparks in order to promote Blaster high enough for me to have him permanently switch places with Soundwave. Right now, my Blaster (who is currently being upgraded) is at a 320% promotion bonus for this event, my ruby-crowned Soundwave has a 700% promotion bonus. That’s a significant difference in the percentages.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Zzzz…I don’t have the energy to compete for Blaster…Zzzz…I’m bored of this game…Zzzz

seaspray
    @seaspray

Look at my token count at the start of day 4

seaspray
    @seaspray

Cleared 15k pts, should get 950 tokens on the day

seaspray
    @seaspray

But I only got 875.  What’s up with that?  They only gave me 225 instead of 300 for 4th place??  Seriously, are the programmers that bad at math?  It’s hard enough to hit 7500 tokens.  Now I’m gonna have to spend that many more gems to make up the difference.  And flying pig day ain’t helping.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Finally got enough tokens last night to upgrade soundwave to level 22!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Soundwave Superior — New Event…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.