Something is missing!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Something is missing!

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So after updating the game to 1.50.0 the game it won’t show me any map either at my iOS / Apple devices neither my Samasung Galaxy S7 Edge nothing pitch black screen no map at all. I lost hope for this game… maybe it’s time to move on.

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam I think that we have to wait for another update (or even more updates). This one came too quickly to solve the problem.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

nah i just delete the game though i have an itunes and icloud backup x2 times both so you never know if i might restore it…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I thought something and i tried but with no luck. But if i delete the game with loosing my progress GUESS… starting again from scratch the game is normal with map & island.

But i restore my iphone to previous backup with the new update software and bam… the game is without map pitch black… so i believe the game is having problems with specific credentials, but i can’t explain the why is this happening to the Samsung / android device… it’s not connected anywhere nor i have any progress there done… strange.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So I thought to experiment a little bit… I restore my iPhone only to a month old backup and no… the game can’t be played. I guess we need to wait for a new update or (like i did) delete the game and move forward.

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam You have more or less the same experience with your experiments as I did (see the first post in this topic), only in my experiments Piggy Island returned for a short time (but disappeared later again).
    So yeah, just hope for some fix in the next (or one of the next) update(s).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I tried many option that i have had in mind but none of the worked. In the end i even went a 2 months old back that this one worked but after restarting 2-3 times the game the map went black again. So no point to leave the 2 months old backup been restored, so i final re-restored for final time to yesterdays backup and that’s it. No need to go far back anymore there is no point.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The new update 1.50.2 has not fixed the black screen missing island / map

moi
    @moifirst

That isn’t the news that I want to hear, but thanks anyway.

EDIT (almost 2 days later): Also in the update (1.50.2) for Android the largest part (Piggy Island and sea) remains deep black and unplayable.
    Sigh!

moi
    @moifirst

IT’S BACK AGAIN !!
    After the latest update (v.1.51.1.0 (Android)) the map with all of its accessories has returned for me.

@elpapam
    @pouloudi Let’s hope it remains that way and that it also has been fixed for iOS.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst the new update hasn’t been uploaded yet at the apple store. I am waiting. I hope also and this will be fixed in iOS version of the game…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Something is missing!

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.