Some questions relating to Angry Birds fight!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Some questions relating to Angry Birds fight!

• Hi guys,

I am quite new here and have some questions about this game. Currently, my wife and I are kind of addicted to this game. We spent some times to fight together on the event of Shark Pig. However, we have some technological errors (I believe). In my wife’s iPad, when the event was end, she could not load the game. She receive the message as follows
    “Failed to login. Retry. ErrorCode: 2 (SSL)”

And in my iPhone 6, everything is fine. I am quite excited because I am in top 5000. However, I have not received the rewards.

And last thing, we both cannot login to facebook. Every time we try to signin. The game shows us this message “Communication has timed out (SFB)”.

Does any one experience the same issues as us? Please help us.

Thank for reading :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I once got the “Failed to login. Retry. ErrorCode: 2 (SSL)” but rebooting my ipad mini fixed it

idk about the other 2 problems though, but I guess you shoud just wait a little more since I claimed my rare shark teeth about 3 hours ago without any problems

Mario Sj
    @mario-sj

Hi, did you ever solve the login problem?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Some questions relating to Angry Birds fight!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.