So overall, Do you like this game?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum So overall, Do you like this game?

• I certainly do! It’s one of my favourite Angry Birds games ever! (In fact, it may be my Favourite!) It’s just so addicting! I just love always fighting other people in REAl TIME and fighting Monsters!
    What about you guys?

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Blue Pig Cypork
    @alex-apfel

Of course it’s awesome!
    I love the monster pigs fights!
    But it isn’t my favorite. My favorite at the moment is AB Transformers.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I like it, but I still want Rovio to make the game choose opponents fairly and not constantly getting me high-level people with S to SS items. When a bird sabotages more than 2 times in 10 seconds, that is also really annoying. I also want the game to not block your matches when a sabotage is about to hit, because the game doesn’t freeze the clock either. Also, I feel that Asian players are having an partial (as in unfair) advantage because they had extra weeks to acclumulate S to SS items, and play the first 3 events, which all had these good items as prizes – in other words, everything for them in the game becomes easier, while us worldwide release players can’t catch up with their early winnings. I also would want a way to refill ship energy faster – It takes really long just to recharge one ship energy and I only have 3 – basically, if I lose a challenge battle, I’ll need to use another ship energy to try again, and as a result, I only have 1 ship energy left for playing other ship battles.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I am getting stuck now and I don’t want to play.
    It has been fun until the Horror Island. There’s no chance to win except you shell out thousands bucks to buy gems and you have NO guarantee to get S or SS gears (I even got B grade gear through 5 gems draw!)

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Overall Id say yes, but some things could be better. Like being able to win the same items more than once on the slots!? Ive won 4 top hats for red now. Im just glad I bought them with free gems from the challenges and didnt spend real money or id not be a happy chappy lol.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

I agree, the delay making a match just before a sabotage is very frustrating. If we can make matches while tiles are still moving, then there should not be this delay, as the sabotage has not occurred yet.

I was winning quite a bit until mid-way through the Sweets Island. Now, I lose more often than win. I play the slots when I have enough gems to do so, but often receive items that are inferior to what I already have. (sell for coins)

App is a bit more stable since the update, but still crashes (iOS 8.2 – iPad 2)

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Another thing is pretty frustrating is the game keeps crashing on different machines (Samsung, LG, and Asus).

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

There is a new interstitial ad today that is SUPER ANNOYING because there is no way to close or exit out of it. It stays there & you must hard close the app & reopen to continue playing

IMG_1852.PNG

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Another glitch I found was that sometimes Fight! would become too large for my display, so certain things would be obscured and when I match, the game sometimes thinks I’m trying to swap two tiles that are in the row ABOVE the one I want to swap. But if I exited the game and reopened it, everything would just fit the display size. I’m also getting a bit suspicious about how other people can win so easily…all that I would wish is that Rovio nerfs the opponent selection a little and gave us a chance…What’s more is that the items I get from the battles are junky, and the heap of coins is just building up. I wonder why the game gives us frying pans that are WEAKER than our birds’ starting weapons…(excluding Red of course). I’m quite surprised that the occurence of S to SS items is quite common, (or is it just my luck?) for being such powerful items, but I simply can’t complain about this!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@dawni-criswell You should probably report that to Rovio so they can know that it can’t be closed and deal with it.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

@freckledpig147, done :-)

Edit: Ad had coding errors & has since been removed by Rovio

MysticBurn
    @renitz

So far I like it and play daily, only thing I don’t like, already mentioned by freckledpig14, the disadvantage world release players have vs pre release players. In the fight matches between birds and the fact we can’t really compete with them in the events (leaderboard), doubt if we can catch up with them at all.

Rovio should consider doing continent leaderboards (America, Europe, Asia etc), think then it would much more fair. But we all know that isn’t going to happen.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

I like it.. quite a lot actually.
    battles are fun and it’s good that the outcome of the battles depend mostly on how well you play rather than what items you have.
    I do find that Ship Energies are hard to accumulate but it’s nothing too much.

I was winning most of the times before I reached Haunted Islands, now in this island I loose like 50% of the time.. damn :(

Also I think I get higher leveled players against me about 80% of the time, if not more. But since I play well I actually like it since I get lots of experience when I kick their butts XD

I don’t think that Asian players have THAT big of an advantage, yes Chinese are currently ruling the game but with time, only the skilled ones will stay on top, since items and stuff matter way lesser.

I currently don’t like these things about the game:
    1. Error codes, bugs, crashes. They happen way to often. (I once fought with a 109 level Matilda.. (beat her btw))
    2. Kaijuu pigs give us only 30 seconds to fight them.
    3. Some birds level up fast, while some very slowly. I noticed the order like this: (slow to fast)
    Bomb, Red, Matilda, Chuck, Blues, Stella

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@rhinofreak About your 2nd point, I know it wouldn’t make much sense to just have 30 seconds, but on the other hand, ship battles that last 45 seconds have sabotages against you. Meanwhile, no monster pig (not even a super monster pig) will sab you during your short 30 s of matching. If 45 seconds were given, then I’ll bet that Rovio will also make monster pigs 1.5x stronger than they are now. I also found out that the game is too chance-oriented. I am good at match-3 games, but sometimes the board doesn’t line up in my favour, and I lose even though I matched a lot. >:( Not to forget that I sometimes have a hard time finding matches until the screen says “No more moves” and then resets the board. I also experience crashing at the oddest times, and sometimes my device goes into reboot cycle and I have to wait to just open up the game again. One time, my prizes collected so far from the monster event came back in my mailbox. So, extra gems and another ruler for Chuck!

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

@freckledpig147 Actually I had participated in the Sazae pig even and the Angler pig event (both are monster pigs) and with them, we got 45s to fight them. Only with Kaijuu pig we’re getting 30s.
    And you’re lucky for receiving multiple gems XD

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Anyways, I notice a shortage of ways you could earn gems from (because they eventually run out). You get gems from clearing challenge battles, but you only get gems the first time you get 3 stars and there isn’t an infinite supply of challenge battles. You could earn gems from events, but only when an event is active. And after a certain point, you won’t get any more items from reaching certain event point benchmarks. So it’s easy to run out have no way of earning gems, especially torwards the endgame. You could buy gems, but 1 gem costs more than $1. But I guess it’s fine, because there aren’t a lot of things that require gems (just unlocking birds, the slot, recharging…)

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@freckledpig147
    I think the game turned out junk after entered Horror Island.
    9 out of 10 are losing no matter how class your gears are. You can hardly win opponents on Bejeweled-like puzzle, and I have problem playing this game.
    Probably I will remove this game from all of my machines and never look back.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@mingkee27 Understand how you feel, i’m on flower island and after the matching panels part everyone seems to have 500-700 shield points, so losing 90% of the fights. Really ridicoulous, but not giving just yet. If this continues probally end this game when there are no more islands.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@renitz
    I think the game gets a bit easier after 5-3 somehow, but I also collected tens of thousands coins from Unknown Island (1000 coins per 30 minutes) and all members get level 17-19 except Blue Trio (22) and Stella (23). If you focus on there, you won’t encounter Kaijuu Pig (哥斯豬) at all.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@mingkee27 struggling a bit at the moment, encoutering lot of players from china and Hong Kong which are default lose fights. Hope wil get better. But a heads-up, mission flower island 6-3 is beat 5 times with mathilda. Think for most not the strongest bird. Maybe wanna invest in her.

The event i’m not playing anymore, got the two S items via collecting points and my standing on leaderboard is ok to get Bomb SS item golden kauu hat. With time left this was the best i clould get. So now only playing first island for coins.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@renitz
    Matilda has insane amount of HP. She can be a good fighter if you have attack+ and defense+, and at least class A gear for her.
    I got 7 consecutive win for her at 5-4 which is awesome.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Well losing is a part of game (and life #deep).. quitting is lame. I was losing a lot in haunted islands, but then MANY times I got 10 winning streaks because I concentrated while playing, matched 4 panels and didnt wait for panels to fall in place and just keep doing my thing. I generally gather 500+ defence points now and when I play good,around 800. Practice is the key, but there will always be an Asian guy who’ll kick your butt XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum So overall, Do you like this game?

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.