So called "gift"

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum So called "gift"

• I got the Piggy Mail ” Hope You’re Ready!” today and disappointment (again) was epic; It tried to open my browser to f…book. :(

If I give a gift to someone (a friend or foe), I don’t bury it into pile of s..t to be taken from there. However, Rovio apparently does so.

It’s not even a first time Rovio does this. I have no idea what these “gifts” are, but they can’t be anything good enough for that kind insult.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

It was a video of Hal wrapping presents so maybe the new birds are coming by xmas? Idk.

Yeah, I didnt like that it opened facebook. At least give us an option. I was hoping for a free rare chest tbh.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

So… nothing useful in game? The “gift” is just a hint that something may come around christmas?

I did not like opening web site in browser without asking first and specially I did not like it trying to open f…book! I’ve never had an account there and never will. Last straw was when a friend told me that f…book suggested me as a friend for her and another friend telling same two days later! Why the [beep!] is f…book somehow trying to connect me with anybody, when I’m not even a user of it? After that crap I started to block it everywhere, so I get basically blank page at the most. I don’t even see FB button on web pages and I would not care if FB would crash and burn out of existance.

Now certain other game I play has started to lean to FB and despite of playing it over 2 years, I will drop it immediately if it tries to force that FB crap to users.

SB311
    @sb311

@rawdatasystems, yeah. It was just a short video hinting at something to come in the near future. :)

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

So… on top of everything, the “gift” was useless non-gift. I feel bad for those who expected actually get something from the “gift”.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum So called "gift"

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.