Sneak Beak: Patch 2.1.1

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sneak Beak: Patch 2.1.1

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

I guess we will have to see if Elite mode is any better than the difficult setting on dungeons. It ought to do more than just pay out a few more snoutlings to be worthwhile.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

only One week and we Will see elite enemies ??? beware them ???

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I am scared. Someone please hold me …..
    (Females perferred).

DD
    @toolow

@dallasreds

“A Jedi craves not these things.”

And besides,

“Fear is the path to the dark side… fear leads to anger… anger leads to hate… hate leads to suffering.”

burbman
    @burbman

@toolow – somehow I do not see much suffering in @dallasreds future if he manages to convince some female to hold him…well at least not in the near term…

DD
    @toolow

@burbman Well, um… I’m also referring to the “someone” too.

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow don’t be fooled by @dallasreds choice of sabres. He has well and truly turned to the dark side. His constant poking is proof enough :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow I wouldnt say it better ;)

DD
    @toolow

@pointless Not disputing the proof, but perhaps it’s better that you didn’t mention it given the potentially… urm… unintended context.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless @toolow @burbman @kennymcc

I will never turn to the dark side…… unless they have doughnuts….
    And I forgot about the fear thingy.

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow @dallasreds nothing unintended at all…like an “accidentally” reversed Churchill V :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    Are you referring to Churchill cigars? If so I have only smoked the rejects. I not made of money after all.

Edit Ok brainiac. I looked it up. History is not my long suite.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds sorry, I should have referenced Nixon for you rebellious colonials…
    Wait, if you’re a rebel, then that disputes my assumption of one joining the Dark Side…but wait, didn’t the Empire come about due to a rebellion against the Republic? So a rebel rebelling against a rebel is the Rebellion? My head hurts…I need to lie down

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    Wait a minute. My son was a Rebel in high school. Tascosa Rebel. I never made the connection until now. You have opened my eyes. Now he works for AT@T. Their symbol kind of looks like the Death Star. Now I need to lay down.

DustPuzzle
    @vindik8or

You reckon they’re gonna fix any old bugs with this patch or just introduce some fun new ones?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Hopefully Elite mode will get us double the headgear or double the mastery. But knowing Rovio, it will somehow give us less rewards not more.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Worried about how hard this elite thing will be…

In other news… I just saved up enough lc to try for an ancient. Morbid curiosity. I got Chuck’s Ancient Lightning Tome. I have the Living lightning level 82 to go with it, yeah!!! So here is my question: Ancient items are already at Enchanted level 5. Do they max out at level 10? Or do they go to 15? (yikes that would be a lot of shards!)

Also, from my simple math, the enchanted set item is 10% stronger than a normal duplicate set item of the same level and same enchanted level. Is that correct? Thanks community!

PJng
    @pjng

Rovio please correct back that attack power show on daily Golden Pig,
    before enter battle it show 1000 vs 50,
    when enter wow, all pig health (some have more that 10k) and attack too strong.
    Or Rovio intentionally do it to make harder to get LC.

burbman
    @burbman

@pjng – Levels with golden pigs now play at the player’s current XP level, but the attack power screen still shows what the level would play at if it were not a golden pig level.

For example, if you currently are at XP level 80, the level as you play it will feature level 80 pigs if it features a golden pig. If you then go replay the level, after the golden pig has been defeated, it will revert back to the level that you were at when you first defeated it. The preview screen calculates the level assuming the latter situation, even when it has been powered up by virtue of having a golden pig.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@coachmp
    I collect all’ the information gathered from the creation of ancient weapons in the Topic “Set Items” : . Hope It Will help. Feel free to add yours when your work with them positively end. :-)

Anonymous

@coachmp
    Ancient items can only be enchanted up to E10. And yeah, 10% stronger than their normal counterparts (and a bit shinier, haha).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sneak Beak: Patch 2.1.1

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.