Silo enlargement

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Silo enlargement

Viewing 23 replies - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I completed my silo capacity, and it is full of materials. Since currently there is no use for the amount of SR I have, I will start to use them on the pig lab to try for more gems. I will keep only 5 on my silo, for the level 15 upgrades.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

If the silo enlargement process was to make coins useful it has failed. I still have 110 million coins. The enlargement operation cost me only about 3 million coins (net value).

And it shouldn’t take long to earn those 3 million coins back in spite of the fact that Rovio/Exient has reduced the amount of coin rewards from the map and runs (from about 70 % to 40 %).

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

We complained about having too many coins, so instead of letting us use them for tokens or accessories, they decides to give us less of them.  That’s some great customer relations.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Fully upgraded.   Still don’t see any of these supposed “improved material drops”.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor Rovio loves us all.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig “improved material drops” -> “coming soon”

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Let’s say material drop improvement is 10 %. Then e.g. for 3 autocogs improved drop is mathematically 3.3 autococgs but in real life still 3 autocogs.

PS. This message may contain (mild) sarcasm

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

In the past week I received from nodes 3 SR. It is much more that I’ve seen in several months before. Maybe the “increased material drop” means better materials from regular nodes?

Anyway, I won’t be playing enough to see if that is true. I only complete the nodes I need to the daily missions.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

Isn’t ironic that the silo was once bigger than its new upgraded max capacity and Rovio just arbitrarily decided to shrink it? Now we need to use SR, coins and time to get the silo back to less than what it once was.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Bigger silo, more materials, lower lab gem yields.

Nice, Rovio.  Nice.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Here is my performance on the pig lab some time ago:

15 SR = 5 spins
    All spins resulted in coins
    No more spins

Anonymous

@ramonpontes

Maybe don’t give up on that particular “combination” so quickly. I started doing a pretty huge Pig Lab research project recently (because I’ve been feeling like the gem output has been down for a few months now, and I wanted more than anecdotal evidence). So far, in 28 attempts at the SRx3 recipe, and re-spinning each time it lands on coins, the average gem output has been +3.2 per attempt.

That being said, if each of the five slots truly had an even chance, the average output per attempt for that recipe would be 12.0 gems, so it obviously remains heavily weighted in favor of not landing on gems.

I’m also well aware that 28 attempts is way too small of a sample size to be statistically significant. I’ll report back about several different recipes once I’ve had enough time to generate large enough samples.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Well they have obviously reduced the chance on landing on gems because that’s what a company that wants to grab your wallets so bad would do. After all, this is a company that reset my game progress since I was letting people know stuff by reading codes.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

When I was working on upgrading my silo, I did a lot of spins with the combination 2BP + 1DG, expecting to get some SR for the next upgrade.
    Theoretically 1/5 of my attempts should land in the 3SR result, but that was not what happened. I had some good luck in the process, 3 consecutive spins landed on gems, but after that, no more luck. I was relying mostly on missions to complete the SR quota for the next upgrade.
    I don’t have the patience to keep trying the pig lab. The process takes too long. If we could skip the animation, it would be much less painful.

Anonymous

@ramonpontes

“If we could skip the animation, it would be much less painful.”

Amen! Preach! LOL

Anonymous

@datguygamer

Yeah, true story. I’m never gonna get over what they did to your Epic game. I can’t imagine how you must feel about it. Frankly, I’m surprised you’re still able to bring yourself to open up AB Transformers (or any other Rovio app for that matter!) anymore.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m still doing it out of habit.

Not worth the time of course, given the drastically reduced yields.  But it’s just something I do when I’m sitting in front of the TV, no big deal.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus That’s because I am an idiot and a glutton for punishment. Also Transformers offer me that slight type of collecting mentality and thus I play it somewhat (thank god for the gem glitch). I would have actually restarted Epic (yeah, I am that stupid) but the GAPM only gives you Diamond league items now meaning I cannot get the other league exclusive items (even the wheel has changed the prizes) and I hate an incomplete collection. So all in all, I am still pissed at Stefan and Pawel for doing that to me..

Anonymous

@datguygamer

“That’s because I am an idiot and a glutton for punishment.”

+

“I would have actually restarted Epic…”

=

QED

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Yeah I get it but..but my collection…

Anonymous

@datguygamer

LOL! (I’m not laughing *at* you. I HOPE I’m laughing *with* you.)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

And it shouldn’t take long to earn those 3 million coins back in spite of the fact that Rovio/Exient has reduced the amount of coin rewards from the map and runs

It took three weeks and now I have more coins than ever.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve got so many coins I barely noticed the difference.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Silo enlargement

Viewing 23 replies - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.