Silo enlargement

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Silo enlargement

• so exactly why are we spending rarium to expand our silos? Is there something on the horizon that I am missing?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Just HOPE 😀

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

If your silo enlargement lasts for more than 4 hours, consult a physician.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@bpmann

That’s my guess.  But who knows?  Rovio doesn’t tell us anything, ever.

ED209
    @ed209

Or maybe this was the big thing they said about to make you spend coins lol.

ph
    @ph

Since there is nothing else to do with coins and no TFs to upgrade, I am slowing enlarging silo as I get enough SR (no gems spent). (enable sarcasm font) Of course this will leave me with ONLY 147 million coins assuming I don’t collect enough between upgrades (no doubling for me either). (disable sarcasm font)

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

My silo is almost fully upgraded. I sincerely hope that this increment has something to do with overpower outside events.
    If this is the case, lets see how much time will be needed for each upgrade.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I can’t imagine how long it will take to upgrade a single bot to Level 25 since Level 15 takes 3 days.  Knowing Rovio, Level 25 would take more than a week.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I could imagine a half day increase for each level, starting with 3.5 for level 16. It adds a new level of strategy to the game, when do you level up your best characters? I bet rovio thinks it will lead to lots of gem usage to finish upgrades early.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@pandaczar12
    That is my guessing too, about the time to overpower, but I really hope they think about something better. It would take almost 2 months to overpower one bot from level 15 to 25 that way. We must wait and see.

If I’m going to use gems to make the upgrades faster, I would do it only on my 2 main bots, and probably, I wouldn’t haste to level up everyone to level 25.

Asen_77
    @asen

I will bet that for the new bots in the future they will want more for current levels to 15. If they let us go over level 15 with itms in silo, then we wont be able to upgrade to level 25. Probably we could use this only for a few levels up ( if they think to let us, but I am doubt about that ). My storage is already level 25 and I don’t see any changes in items receive or in lab formulas.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

There’s no issue with accumulating enough materials to upgrade – IF you don’t use any of them in lab spins, that is.

Maybe that’s yet another way they’re trying to prevent discourage us from spinning for gems.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig For now level 15 for bot is 12 or 15 items and 5 SR. My all bots are at level 15 and don’t remember how much exact are items for upgrade to level 15. My idea was that for new bots we could need to use 25-30 materials and 10-12 SR for level 15 or if they let us upgrade to bigger level from items.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Or maybe they will keep the time constant and just increase the material cost.  Similar to how spark upgrades eventually stop increasing.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

The Level 15 TF upgrade is 12/10/5

So if it increases linearly, then L20 should be 17/15/10 and L25 would be 22/20/15.

(A L20 Silo is 25/25/17/10 and I’m guessing a L25 Silo would be 35/35/22/15)

Given that a L25 upgrade would probably take at least five days if not more, there’s no reason why you can’t accumulate enough materials in that time, especially if you don’t do labs spins.

The hardest one to get it SR, but you can always get at least 1 SR on an 8 hour Hard mission, which works out to 3 SR per day.  So you’ll have those 15 SR in five days, no problem.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig No need to guess – Silo level 25 collect 35/35/22/17. Mine is already at level 25. Also there is few formulas in the LAB that will provide you opportunity to get 3 SR in run 😉. Other products could be win in the missions. If they let us upgrade to level 25 from the lab, then tokens again will lose cost and wont be interested to be bought with real money, so probably wont let us upgrade to level 25 with materials.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Upgrades with tokens are instantaneous. Those will still be very valuable IMO.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I was trying to get some SR from the pig lab, and for three consecutive spins I’ve got 10 gems. I think this might be a bug, because luck don’t exist in this game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It happens.  Just incredibly rarely.

Meh
    @mehh

Dunno if it’s just me, but when I did the first few upgrade levels, I was getting a lot of the good chips and eggs as rewards. Now that I’m at level 24, I’m getting mostly the crappy low rewards and the better rewards are rare. Maybe hold at a lower level until if and when you really need to upgrade

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I haven’t noticed any difference before or after.

Which is a problem, because where the heck are the “improved material drops”???

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig They are ” Coming soon … “

Joel
    @joel687

I did reach level 25, but I am not sure why. All I can say is my OCD side demanded that I work toward it. I only have 6 bots left to get up to level 15. Once I have them ranked up, I guess I could farm for gems if I really wanted to

moi
    @moifirst

I think OCD is for many people (including me) the only reason to keep on playing

Asen_77
    @asen

On the bigger silo you can collect more items in need for new bot upgrade. There is also possibility new bot to need more items for current 15 levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Silo enlargement

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.