Shockwave

• By now some people have Shockwave and have been using or upgrading him. Any thought?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

I got him last night but haven’t used him. Upgrading to L13 like the rest of my TFs first.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I tried him out at L5. Rate of weapons fire is middling, but accurate and powerful; quite similar in concept to the Galvatrons.

For a King Pig variation, he’s definitely a huge improvement over the Megatrons, neither of which I can stand (I still have trouble one-shotting gold cubes with the black hole weapon).

Not sure yet if I prefer Shockwave or Energon Galvatron.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I noticed that there are also accessories available through purchase with tokens. I already got the little shoulder buddy which is supposed to increase fire power. His mobility is not improved with the upgrades very much if you are to believe that the strength bars are accurate. I have him upgrading to level 10 now. There are two accessories that if you were to acquire with gems would be about 1800 or so which are supposed to improve his mobility. So it looks like a good idea to get the accessories while the competition is on. However, it is highly likely that Rovio will offer a holiday accessory bundle for him but, probably for $$$.

dlad
    @dlad

I just got him. hes like energon galvatron. i feel like energon galvatron is still better.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

I just unlocked him as well. Here’s my first look vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POnzfGM2wiM

HotRod
    @tiderfish

Shockwave, while like Galvitron fires a columnated laser blast. However it does not have the re-fire delay after shooting several shots. Shockwave, as far as I can tell will not overheat and leave you vulnerable.

sheepybach
    @paul13

HotRod,
    The next time you use Shockwave aim somewhere and try rapid fire he will not as he has to recharge, he’s faster recharging than Galvitron but he still overheats.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.