Set Item Problems?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Item Problems?

• So now and then I’ve been having complete set items but I’m getting a completely different set item that raise the health or power, discompleting the set item bonus…
    It’s hard to choose on what I use. Do I use only the ones that help make my bird stronger or keep the same ones (that have less health and attack damage) to keep the set bonus? And this deals with the arena and single player map

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

It might seem obvious now, but you should have concentrated on raising your level to the max before trying to get set items then you wouldn’t have the problem of having a lot of weak items. Only you can judge what combo works best for you since we have no idea how weak your items are.

BINH
    @binh

It depends on your style

Anonymous

Here’s what I would do:

If your extra damage sets (Dragonbreath, Twin Lightning, Scissors and *BEEP* Attack) are slighty weaker (Not too much) than the other sets use the weaker ones. Otherwise just use your strongest set. Try not to use a mixed set unless the item you need to complete it is significantly weaker.

If your dealing with Sweet compare which items make Matilda heal more.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If your sets are a mess, just take the “best” items and don’t worry about the set bonus.

angryde
    @angryde

@badpiggies162 Hmmmm, all good advice (above). It really does all depend on context. Standard map versus Arena are two entirely different propositions. And, hey, given the variability of the Arena at the moment… you really do need to make tactical decisions – re: classes, sets, emblems, etc. – on a case by case basis. So, with that said, it’s super difficult to generalize. @killerkea is, though, ultimately on-point with his comment.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Item Problems?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.