Server network errors need to stop

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Server network errors need to stop

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Beth Patrylak
    @beth-patrylak

I’m not sure if anyone else is getting good this error or glitch but for the last two days when fighting Matilda and chuck and I get sabotaged the part of the screen where it occurs stays blank for the rest of the match or a few seconds and I can’t make any matchstick and will wind up loosing it’s driving me batty

Beth Patrylak
    @beth-patrylak

I’m not sure if anyone else is getting this error or glitch but for the last two days when fighting Matilda and chuck and I get sabotaged the part of the screen where it occurs stays blank for the rest of the match or a few seconds and I can’t make any matches and will wind up loosing it’s driving me batty

Bobix
    @bobix86

@beth-patrylak

Happens to me (the glitch) but very rarely, and it always ends with the game crashing a few seconds after, never had it stick for a whole match.

Sabotage enhancers can make them last a few seconds, nothing strange with that, but a whole match, that’s worrying (as is crashing in my case).

Anyways…empty help list bug is at it again today. :-(

And no answer from the Admins yet about new content suggestions as a sticky. Things don’t seem to be working out for me, but gotta stay positive. :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Server network errors need to stop

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.