Serious Crashing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Serious Crashing

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ramonpontes There are two meanings for JARSU

JARSU 1 for “Just Another Rovio Shitty Update”
    JARSU 2 for “Just Another Rovio Screw Up”

But both describes Rovio so well!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Good one – JARSU 1 is great ?

nykki
    @diamond72

As of now the game won’t open at all. Kind of hard to play ya know

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam Luckily for Rovio many people (including me, although it is becoming less by all these JARSU’s) are JARA (Just Another Rovio Addict)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen ended 1st is awesome way to put it.

@moifirst
    you are welcome to become JARA but my self i had left near all games from rovio except taransormers but i might leave this as well. They f*&ck$d up the angry birds go! with deleting us all the special carts money to give as per they said a new better experience etc… then they f*&ck$d up with epic and now they are doing the same with Transformers.

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam I completely agree with your view and completely disagree with Rovio’s policy.
    Don’t let there be any misunderstanding about that.
    I just wanted to say that I still play with lots of fun the Angry Birds Transformers. This has been done without buying any stuff, so the frustration when there is another JARSU is not that great, although it is still present.
    I presume that lots of other players have the same attitude. But of course there will be also many players with large frustrations.
    My opinion is to take this game not too seriously, but just enjoy the playing and obtain the highest possible rank (both are my addiction) but not at all costs.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst We not get the game too seriously, but when you spend your time to get some better possition, or to get daily quest and to use rewards for your birds, and everything falling apart and you can do things normal, you are get frustrated. I am playing this game from the beginning and didn’t spend any money, but spend a lot of my time. Yes, I do this with joy of the game, but they changing everything just to win more and more money and forget about all players like us. That played and win everything at the game with continious play every day. And worst thing is that after update, game become worst every time. After every update craches and problems become more and more, and a lot of people on different platforms has more and more problems just to play normal. Events didn’t start normal, start with delays and didn’t provide correct information. Information is shown that event is live, before previous event to end. Problems become more and more every day and most of the people just stop playing. Not to mention people that spending real money for this game… Rovio just need to watch closer team that is responsible for the game and to push them to work harder to provide normal working product that gave setisfaction to people that use it, or one after another game will be left from so many people and in some time they will just disapear from the stores as the game company.

moi
    @moifirst

@asen
    Phew!, I notice a lot of frustration, which is totally understandable. I too have spend a lot of time on this game (even with the setting of an alarm at night).
    As mentioned earlier I’m also not fond of the way Rovio deals with this game and its users (with the exception of an occasional gift of gems or tokens as compensation for problems).
    But of course it would be much better if they paid more attention to making a correct functioning game, without all the errors you’ve mentioned and which I also have experienced. However this has been stated by numerous other people without any effect.
    So, although it is a little bit a fatalistic mentality, try not to get too frustrated. Simply because it won’t do you (or the game) any good.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

JARSU is fitting, the CRASH out to iOS have progressed, first it only occured on OPT-IN runs which effectually prevented me from collecting any tokens – simply forced not to particpate in the challenge by Rovio’s update! The Crashs continued to regular map nodes, first any TF in the Meadow would crash after the AD was done playing, now this is occuring for all areas of the map ~ so I’m forced by Rovio’s update to stop playing. This also prevents me from collecting any Sparks as I cannot complete the Daily Competition, nor run a Spark challenge as it too crashes out to iOS while mid way thru the run!
    Before the last runs stopped working, the graphics on the screen would cut out and then reappear, the controls would always be accessible in the foreground, the black area was always the scrolling terrain. For a couple of runs there was ground Fog, I could see thru it but it remained for the entire run. So I switched to playing other games (non-Rovio) and they are working fine on my iOS device ~ is this issue is 100% Rovio.
    I assume those who can play are on Android? How long does it take Rovio to get a hard update out thru Apple?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@moifirst

I think JARA is a rare, endangered specimen, and Rovio don’t have a Conservation Program for them. JARSUs are killing JARAs and Rovio don’t seem to care about this.

Another explanation is that JARA is a disease, and JARSU is their Rehabilitation Program.

jgo95
    @jgo95

2nd day out of 3 that Spark Run has crashed for me. I always clear running apps before launching ABT but to no avail. I can start the run and make it to the 2nd or 3rd node but it will freeze > crash > come back tomorrow. Grrr…

Asen_77
    @asen

Three days in a row sparks run is crashing for me. I don’t know what is going on, but after update I succeeded to finish one sparks run, and then three days after that I have crashing every time when try to finish the run. I don’t have any other crashes from my daily play. Till yesterday there was active event, so game was active and use all day long. Hope something to be changed soon.

Did anyone succeed to finish sparks run last day after update, at what platform and device and with what team he succeeded? Lets try different team, so we try to see is this crashes are connected somehow with used team, or platform/ device?

I am playing on iPad mini retina with iOS 10.3.1.

BP
    @bpmann

Yes, I have experienced crash during spark run 2 of the last 3 times. At level 22. Not sure why this is happening, but both times it happened after 3+ hours after spark run was activated. Ugh…..

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

Same here on iPad Air 2 iOS 10.3.1. Only the first time after update Sparkrun worked, but now crashes every day.

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – I am running an iPad Mini 2 retina with iOS 10.2.1. I am not having any trouble with crashing. Sounds like it is a good thing I put off the 10.3 update…

Izberg
    @izberg

4 of 5 spark runs have crashed on me regardless of the level being played or the Android devices I’m using. Either it’s piss poor programming on Rovio’s part or they have intentionally added the crashing into the spark runs to impede player’s ability to level up on spark without buying it. Same concept used with the gems. Limit the supply in hopes of creating a demand.

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Thanks. Looks like iOS 10.3 could crash the game. There is no chance to get back ot iOS 10.2.1, and I don’t want to get back, so we will wait for fix from Rovio. Probably 2-3 times JARSU before fix, but nothing we can do ???

jster
    @jster

Soft update to 1.26.6.5…. surprise surprise still crashing!!
    Here’s Rovio’s response from a ticket I raised on the issue –
    And also the blueish fog during normal play when a spark run started.

image.png
    image.png
    image.png

First time adding pics to a thread here, hope it works.

jster
    @jster

Yeah.. pics worked,
    Also @dan-bergin-holly sorry for not responding to your query re:JARSU
    Obviously from above posts your in the loop now on JARSU.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Crashing! Crashing! Crashing! JARSU! MORE JARSU!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

This may be moot once they fix the latest update, but I did three Spark Runs in a row without a crash. Prior to my procedure change, I had three of five runs crash. I’m on Android and here’s what I did. First, I turned off all automatic updates from the Google Play Store. This is one thing I hadn’t done in the past. During one of the crashes, I noticed an app being updated (not ABT since it’s set to manual update). I then clear everything running, clear the cache and restart the device. I throw it on the charger to fully charge it. After it’s fully charged, the first thing I do is the Spark Run. I’ll open ABT and hang out on the map for a minute or two before doing the run.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Serious Crashing

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.